Vote For Me To Appear In Show Magazine!!

Hey everybody!

I really need you guys help. There is a magazine called Show that features beautiful (mostly urban) women in hot lingerie and I REALLY REALLY WANT TO BE IN IT!!

The magazine allows girls to post photos on their site and viewers vote for their favorite girl. The girls with the most votes get to be in the magazine. Please everyone, take a sec to follow the link below and cast your vote for me. I appreciate it so much.

http://www.showgirlzexclusive.com/602936/

Thanks,
Morgan
I voted....You're a Great girl! Hope it helps you get what you're looking for....
EroticMorgan....

Just casted my vote for you.....The pictures that are displayed bring out the beauty that you protray...

Thanks,

TexasCowboy
I voted... Good luck!
Will Show post some taint?
Yaaaaay! How many points will personality count for?? That may cause some issues...

Just have that jaw-cracking boyfriend of yours (or all your other multiple handles), vote on all your laptops/iPads/iPhones/androids and you are in!

You are your biggest fan, anyway!
lmmfao
I voted... 5 Star!
Hey everybody!

I really need you guys help. There is a magazine called Show that features beautiful (mostly urban) women in hot lingerie and I REALLY REALLY WANT TO BE IN IT!!

The magazine allows girls to post photos on their site and viewers vote for their favorite girl. The girls with the most votes get to be in the magazine. Please everyone, take a sec to follow the link below and cast your vote for me. I appreciate it so much.

http://www.showgirlzexclusive.com/602936/

Thanks,
Morgan Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I wish you the very best, and I hope you get it.

But wouldn't it be unfair to the other ladies, who have worked just as hard and have just as big of dreams as you, if people just go and vote for you because we have eccie in common without looking at everybody and being honest with their decision?

I try to be fair with everybody in this world.

Wouldn't it be cheating if you won just because eccie members flooded the pool of voters with bias votes?

Would you really want to win THAT WAY. Or win it fairly?

I will look at all the ladies and vote. But I will do it fairly.

Again I wish you the best. Good luck.
Good luck hope you win...........
Wouldn't it be cheating if you won just because eccie members flooded the pool of voters with bias votes? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Actually it's more like leveling the playing field. Others do the same thing on much larger forums then eccie. And they can be more manipulative too by offering to show more explicit pics for votes since those forums aren't adult oriented. I.e. on a car/beer/man-gadget forums; "Hey guys, vote for me and you get to see the 'good' pictures".

But I'm with you. I go on contests like that, get distracted by all the bootay. Go through all the contestants and pick the one with the best ass while forgetting who got me there in the first place.
VOTED! Good Luck Girl!
.... One more thing. I dont think she is cheating by asking for help from all of us because you can bet your ass the other girls are all over FB doing the same thing to their hundreds of friends. And dont forget, they will ask that you share their status, then it turns into thousands.... GET IT GIIIIIRL
  • Sami
  • 09-28-2012, 08:12 AM
Beautiful pictures... I voted
Even tho you have been very very very rude to me, I voted for you. I always admire a chick who has the balls to go for she wants. So that alone made you worth my vote.