<3 Can any of you HELP me??? <3

Thinking about coming to Dallas next week and would like to know a few things before I get there to help me with my tour. ANY Pointers/Suggestions would be helpful

-Best places/side of town to stay on

-Nice restaurants/places to see

-Nice gentlemen to hobby with lol

-Any other information to help make my trip a better experience

P.S. I would love for a few of you guys to PM me and let me know if you would want to see me. Hope to hear back soon so that I can make my way to you city.

Lizzi "The Russian Doll" xXx
  • S-Man
  • 09-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I noticed you posted similar threads in Austin & OK forums. Have you considered asking a similar question in the Arkansas Powder Room? Find out what the women learned from their tours of these three areas and what they would have done differently.
Dallas is famous for it's shopping. If that's something you enjoy then you have to go to the Galleria Mall, downtown Dallas, Harry Hines for it's million "odd" little shops and of course, the whole Greenville Ave. thing. Shops, food, and the scene in general. Google is your friend.

In Ft. Worth; One evening you should go to Sundance Square. I love the Marriott Courtyard there and like the upper rooms for the view. But if you get a lower room, some of the room windows open and you can sit in it and watch people down on the street enjoying themselves. There's a cigar shop, a candy store, food, music, pretty much everything. You just have to experience it. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Does this help?

Edit: If you like sushi, I recommend Stone Horse. excellent sushi, excellent service and reasonable prices. There's a Pho place in Valley Ranch by the Kroger at MacArthur and 635. Also, I can't recommend the King Spa (Korean Family Spa) enough. It's at Royal Ln. and I-35. It's not to be missed.
I Love Pho
8350 N. MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX
972-402-9799

Incredible pho and grilled pork.

Torito
I Love Pho
8350 N. MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX
972-402-9799

Incredible pho and grilled pork.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
I was confused for a moment and then remembered where that place is. There's a Plato's closet up there and a bubble tea place, right?