A little humor

#YASSS
I probably found this to funny
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1589329020538.jpg (26.9 KB, 364 views)
I know better than say something like that! Lol
I know better than say something like that! Lol Originally Posted by Baconman

how are you my sweet

how are you my sweet Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I'm good, hopefully you are also!
Awesome I luv it!
In fact Mortician is my inner goddess!! Lol
I'm good, hopefully you are also! Originally Posted by Baconman
I'm doing wonderful lover. Thanks for asking
Awesome I luv it!
In fact Mortician is my inner goddess!! Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I can totally see that DR
Methinks it is getting about time for the Cranium Doctor to make a house call!
  • MrGiz
  • 05-15-2020, 01:22 AM
I know what you're ready for... We think alike!
How about another joke. The rich guy in town found out he only had a month to live. Because he did not like any of his relatives he decided to take his money with him. He did not know who to trust so called the three clergy in town. He made appointments and went to see them and gave them each $1 million to put in his casket when he died. They all tried to talk him out of it. However he was adamant and so they reluctantly agreed. About a month after the funeral the Catholic priest was feeling guilty. Thinking that confession was good for the soul he caught up the Baptist preacher. He told him that he was feeling very guilty for keeping $75,000 out to feed the poor in the parish. The Baptist preacher said I kept out $250,000 for the building fund. Let’s go ask the Rabbi what he did. The rabbi responded gentlemen I’m shocked, I put in a check for the whole amount.
Methinks it is getting about time for the Cranium Doctor to make a house call! Originally Posted by austin88998833
umm..... yes please.... is the Head Doctor available next week by chance
I know what you're ready for... We think alike! Originally Posted by MrGiz
u still down south Giz? I miss u
How about another joke. The rich guy in town found out he only had a month to live. Because he did not like any of his relatives he decided to take his money with him. He did not know who to trust so called the three clergy in town. He made appointments and went to see them and gave them each $1 million to put in his casket when he died. They all tried to talk him out of it. However he was adamant and so they reluctantly agreed. About a month after the funeral the Catholic priest was feeling guilty. Thinking that confession was good for the soul he caught up the Baptist preacher. He told him that he was feeling very guilty for keeping $75,000 out to feed the poor in the parish. The Baptist preacher said I kept out $250,000 for the building fund. Let’s go ask the Rabbi what he did. The rabbi responded gentlemen I’m shocked, I put in a check for the whole amount. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
love it. clever rabbi
#YASSS
I probably found this to funny
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
You teaming up with Sheena Easton perhaps? If so I’ll proudly bring my sugar balls to meet your sugar walls!
Right on, sister! I am absolutely loving the positive attitudes everyone seems to have in this sudden, and hopefully brief, epidemic. Of course we ladies have always proved that we are capable of taking anything. ��