Considering Touring Florida?!?! Highly Recommended!! P411!! Personal Site!! Advice Needed!!

Hey Guys trying to see what type of interest is in Florida's Panhandle for a small bbw...I'm 5'2 180lbs of short sweetness!! I love what I do and definitely show it!! From dfk to daty I love giving that amazing girlfriend experience!! Add my amazing squirting abilities and you have a complete package rolled all into one!

You can visit my personal site which has a link to my many reviews out there!!

**P.S. Advice on convenient incall areas would be appreciated!!
My best advise for you is to come to the Destin/FWB area. It is about equi-distant between Pensacola and Panama City. That way you can cast a larger net to get clients. If you come to Panama City, you most likely will get zero interest from Pensacola. If you go to Pensacola, the reverse holds true. If you are looking for the place most likely to produce the most clients, then it is Pensacola. How do you plan on marketing yourself? Do you just use ECCIE and/or P411? Do you use Backpage at all? If you do not use Backpage, Destin/FWB is the best option. If you do use Backpage, then Pensacola is probably going to be more attractive as a lot of guys in Pensacola see BP girls. This is a good time of year to come down as hotel prices are off peak prices. If you don't mind staying at 2 stat hotels, Pensacola is probably best on prices as there are a ton of cheaper end motels off of I-10. When you hit Destin or FWB, you are much closer to the beach so prices will be higher even in off-season. If by chance you come to Panama City, the hotels on the beach are more expensive, but if you stay on the town side of Panama City, the rates come down somewhat. Difference can be $25.
Hope you come to ft Walton beach. will be looking for you on backpage.
Thanks for the help guys I do advertise on Backpage when I go to a new city but definitely have high screening process... I'll be hitting up the gulf this weekend so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the panhandle of Florida hope I can get there this week guys see me soon!!
I saw your tour. I think you are going to hit the right places.
Thanks hun hope to see some of you all soon and give you one of Kreme's experiences of a lifetime!!