Any other providers into CosPlay?

I'm really having fun with it! Didn't know if anyone else was into it as well? Halloween 24/7
Some of us guys could be persuaded What type of CosPlay are you into and does it dovetail into any type of roleplay or fantasy play?
I recently discovered how much I enjoy it! So I myself am a noob but I've started wearing outfits that I ordered online (And ordering more all the time) for playtime and now I'm finding myself dress like this when I'm clubbing or even going to the store! Lol

I don't want to be too specific to the general public lol

Its sexy and fun!!
Love Halloween and do like to dress up in costume..I'm just not into role play

So i can dress in sexy maid,school girl,cheerleader,devil,sexy cat,bunny,pirate...

This is one holiday i would borrow a kid to dress up and pass halloween lol or go to customs party...Probably why Eyes wide shut party i did was my favourite as it was a masquerade
VJ

So i can dress in sexy maid,school girl,cheerleader,devil,sexy cat,bunny,pirate...

Probably why Eyes wide shut party i did was my favourite as it was a masquerade
VJ
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie

Ooooohhh, il mio Sexy Vixen.... a sexy pirate at a masquerade!

Now that would be such a tantalizing event if we had a public meet somewhere private where all of us wore costumes to see if we could surmise who is whom?

Just saying!

Ooooohhh, il mio Sexy Vixen.... a sexy pirate at a masquerade!

Now that would be such a tantalizing event if we had a public meet somewhere private where all of us wore costumes to see if we could surmise who is whom?

Just saying!

Originally Posted by Erich711
Erich Cherie!...i have done such party..Read about LIBERO PARADISO EVENTS

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=214494
ugh Cosplay is like my weakness!! Do you just do anime or gaming?
Erich Cherie!...i have done such party..Read about LIBERO PARADISO EVENTS

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=214494 Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie

Oh mon ... merveilleux!

When are the next events! This could be absolutely marvelous!

Merci!
E7