Info

Very interesting! I did know a girl in North Carolina that the cop actually got a BJ to completion then arrested her years ago! Amazing they could do that but that was like 10 years ago so maybe North Carolina's laws had changed!

When I was stripping years ago in Florida they had ATF meetings at the one club and there was a law your thongs had to be 3 inches at the top with material! I was like wondering WTF we are using our tax dollars to pay cops to measure panties at strip clubs? But hey if that law is still in effect some of you guys might have an awesome time getting paid to go to strip clubs in SW Florida and measure thongs! Lol
Crazy story GS. How many years after did the cop arrest your friend after giving the BJ? You would think there would be a statue of limits after so much time.
Immediately they had cops in the other room doing a bust she was very popular in NC! They did the full duty and charged her it was about 10 years ago. I could not believe they could do it at the time but they did. Maybe the laws were different back then but it is always good to be safe and aware! She was highly popular and I could not believe that that could be done legally but they did. It is pretty fucked up for sure! So don't think you can ask and they say the truth. They have there own rules for sure and it does not adhere to what you are held to in society!

Be safe and I am not taking any new people in this area at the time unless screening is extensive also!

Some th I ngs are not worth the risk!

Love & Lust

Gemini Starr
That was a Good read wild little story Thanks for putting it out there! I know the LEO is Nasty and Dirty they have for years made up there on rules and brake the laws them self's some time doing Bust and some time just because they want to nothing is said because of the Good old boy Bothership I don't see how it holds up in court but some time it does I think you have to appeal it if you want to get off most of the time.
I know I knew a girl when I 1st move to town that I saw and was a reg . After about a year of seeing her ,she got telling me she would give a lot of the LEO's here Freebe's and they didn't mess with her and she knew a lot of them. I thought she was joking then found out later she wasn't. it made me nervous and I stoped seeing her.

But I know I have had some Crazy things happen to me In Al when I lived there with them making there own rules but if I shared someone may know who I am so I am not going to. But just be careful out there They do make there own rules and most of the time the courts will let it ride I have been in court before on some BS and saw the judge give a guy a DUI when his lawyer proved he wasn't Drunk he only blew .002 and the cop said he was driving ok he just pulled him over for a lite out . and the lawyer didn't appeal it and the guy went to pay it . I was shocked So just Be careful out there They are Nasty and Dirty!!!!!
Congrats Gemini!!! Glad to see you are being extra safe!! Other areas are much safer at the moment so take a travel get caught up and relax!
Always been extra safe! You can't take chances no days because the other team has no rules so we have to be extra cautious and listen to our instincts, facts, and our guts! For through selfishness and greed people do fall!

Both sides are put at risk in these circumstances!

Be safe out there!
It's funny how there's never any female cops involved in this process.