Crazy hooker forgets her money..

so yesterday, we were heading back to austin in our tour bus, from chicago and jerry, our driver suggests that we stop at this really small town called "cape girald?" which we have passed lots of times.. good thing we have satellite.

so we go to the only place that is open until 11p to buy some steaks and i find a chick that looked like she was 18, in the parking lot. turned out she was really fucked up. she was super hot, with blue eyes and red hair. she was a little chunky too. she wanted financial help. anyways, got fucked really good but the next morning she bailed without taking her money. we had to leave that morning and i told her that i was on here and that she should join... hopefully she remembers my handle. I felt bad that someone so young and so pretty was out there.

edited out forbidden topic ....... tc2
tsk tsk

This might be one for the SW category I'm thinkin'... and you should bend over now for your spanking! That's a hard road the girl is on & one I'm glad not to have traveled. She will probably run into more situations like this before she meets her "Angel". *ahem* Actions speak louder than words, Zyg. Sure it was an "opportunity", but it could have been an opportunity to make a positive difference instead.

I'm just sayin'...

*shrugs*
I wish I could, but I have tried and it only enables them. Unfortunately, I cannot provide them with the attention that they need to get better..

I need a warm meaty pussy to munch on..
Methinks this whole thread.. and this guy.. are a forbidden topic. Once again.. OMG I'm so glad I'm retired. ~K
I agree Karma. Its kinda disturbing that someone would suggest that a lady with those kind of problems would join our community. We have enough problem without bringing more bad seeds over here.
removed my post, lol you can figure it out for yourselfs.
so yesterday, we were heading back to austin in our tour bus, from chicago and jerry, our driver suggests that we stop at this really small town called "cape girald?" which we have passed lots of times.. good thing we have satellite.

so we go to the only place that is open until 11p to buy some steaks and i find a chick that looked like she was 18, in the parking lot. turned out she was really fucked up. she was super hot, with blue eyes and red hair. she was a little chunky too. she wanted financial help. anyways, got fucked really good but the next morning she bailed without taking her money. we had to leave that morning and i told her that i was on here and that she should join... hopefully she remembers my handle. I felt bad that someone so young and so pretty was out there.

edited out forbidden topic ....... tc2 Originally Posted by zygomatic
Hmmmm. Okay.............

That's all I have to say about this.
Hmmmm. Okay.............

That's all I have to say about this. Originally Posted by The_Leopard
I agree. Hmmmm.
the only thing that disturbed me about this post was the age thing... not being sure, etc.......

i dont think he took advantage of anyone really. shit, we all take advantage of each other here. hobbyists take advantage of gals trying to make money. girls run specials that they are going to buy boobs, cars, medical bills etc and run never before specials....... isn't that taking advantage of a situation for personal gain (mine)? what about us guys who cant get a hot chick to bang us without paying her? isn't someone taking advantage of us?

yes, she was probably one something forbidden but you are crazy to think things like that don't go on here. PLEASE......... there are many kinds of people with many types of problems in our community
Sixx, You may or may not had seen the edited comments. If you did I would think that you would agree.
Sixx, You may or may not had seen the edited comments. If you did I would think that you would agree. Originally Posted by atxbrad
agreed