Not able to access eccie

I cannot for some reason get on eccie from google... I have had to use google chrome as im doing now. Has anyone else had this problem?
What do you mean "from google"? How have you gotten on eccie before using that method?
I get on ECCIE through my email. Always.
When using google are you using ECCIE.net? Not .com
Maybe you should post in the technical issues forum, since this is a technical issue.
From google. As in, on the line.
Totally don't understand the issue. If you do a google search for Eccie and click on it to access it, why not just type "Eccie.net" into the web address on the browser...
Totally don't understand the issue. If you do a google search for Eccie and click on it to access it, why not just type "Eccie.net" into the web address on the browser... Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Note to self; make time on your busy schedule to meet JP. She's worth it.

XOXO
Interesting comment. Im in the midst of attempting to set one up with the pretty girl.

Note to self; make time on your busy schedule to meet JP. She's worth it. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thanx everyone for the input!! .net helps!!! was putting in .com DUH!!!!!!!!!!!
Its an AT&T issue. They have blocked the site if they are your service provider. Saw it last night. Its deemed "inappropriate content" or some shit... whatever.

4G bitches!
They are not but sprint is...maybe some stupid crap from them,,, thanx Dear for that,,, now I know im not losing it!!! LOL!!!!
Idk, I was walking last night and looked on my phone and some message came up and said the site was blocked. Seems fine now though.
I still have to go to google chrome.. When I try to put eccie in any way at all on google it says no match found. But my search does go thru bing.....its just creepy big brother stuff to me.
So go into your settings and change your search engine to Bing.