AMP in Plano

I’ve debated on seeking out an AMP location in Plano, it’s located in a residential neighborhood. It has been previously discussed, but very little information about this place. They heavily advertise with numerous phone numbers, and send out cheap pics of Asain women. Any thoughts?
Are they still open during this time?
Are they still open during this time? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Yes, they are still open. They have a location in Richardson and Plano. I’ve driven by the Plano location. Someone told me the women are okay looking, but you could do a lot better down in Ampville. They described the place of having has a mattress on the floor in a room and the girls can’t speak English very well.
Love an update, as would others.
Some.of us are going stir crazy.
Only AAMPs are open. I suspect this is what OP is referencing. Regular AMPs/SubAMPs are officially closed. And, you can bet every Karen out there is sitting around, waiting to report violators.

If you have contact info for any of the gals, you might score a massage. Probably not at the spa. And, some indie outcall gals are still working. But, I'm sure those gals are getting a bit scarce.

I got a text from one such somebody yesterday. She said she's not doing anybody until there is an All Clear. Not worth the exposure of her business or to the virus.

Guvment officials are getting tired off folks gathering, while virus numbers grow. (Did you see the news video of Katy Trail this past weekend? Sheesh!) I suspect we're not far from a Shelter-in-Place order, which gives LE the go-ahead to stop folks on the street and cite anyone for non-essential travel. Just carry a package of TP, bread and bottled water in the car. No cop can refute the essential nature of that.
I had a SubAmp in Mckinney text back and said osed now. They were "kind of open" earlier this week then the hammer came down.
We just may have to sit tight.
Jenkins is lowering the Hammer
  • AP51
  • 04-03-2020, 02:07 PM
I had a SubAmp in Mckinney text back and said osed now. They were "kind of open" earlier this week then the hammer came down.
We just may have to sit tight. Originally Posted by majorhavok
There was one in Mckinney near Lake Forest that was open Tuesday but told me she would be closed until tomorrow. No open sign just call and go in.
Nice selection of girls at both locations
Do not go. They are bait and switch and the girls are not even the same age as the ones listed in the pics. Very older
They are all closed now