Did it get you?

Im a pretty healthy guy and I hardly ever go to see a doctor. But back in January I caught some sorta nasty virus.. I had the classic symptoms, fever, chills, fatigue, and a real bad sore throat. But the most bizare thing was that my entire mouth turned into one big cold sore. That had never happened to me before. I was so freaked out that I went to see a doctor. Of course back in January, nobody knew what was going on. My doctor ran the usual tests and everything came back negative. He told me to just suck it up and it would go away in a couple weeks. Sure enough, it did go away in a couple weeks.

Fast forward to now. Im hearing this virus mutated and affects everyone differently. At the moment, respiratory issues are the leading symptom. But there are a whole host of other symptoms.

I know my body better than any doctor. Something really bad fucked with me back in January and would love to know what it was.

I would really love to get tested to see what the results are.
for whatever reason, this Season was completely devoid of any respiratory issue with me, no allergy to speak of, a little sinus is all.. probably my best (healthiest) Fall/Winter season I can remember. never took a single pill, and used the neti pot exactly twice.. many Winters I have done 3 in one day, at times.

anyway, I know someone who got Corona, or at lest it sounds like it to me. I hope he gets the antibodies test to find out. he never went to a Doctor.

I would almost have traded places.. he got over it after 10 days, and presumably doesn't need to worry anymore.
I felt like that in January as well.
Woke up in a puddle of sweat, but felt like a million bucks.
Then my son, who rarely, if ever, gets sick....i mean really sick. Then his girlfriend. Same symptoms. We all recovered completely, but now makes me wonder.
I dunno what's up with January but I had a few civvie friends also bring up similar issues they had in that month too. A few of them are convinced they possibly had Corona back in January (one of them being someone who basically NEVER gets/feels sick).
Everybody thinks they got corona back in January or earlier. Lol

Really makes you wonder how long covid19 has been around and it’s actual origins.
I had a severe case of what I thought was food poisoning back in Feburary. Hot flashes and shivering and trips to the bathroom every 20 minutes. At the time I never could figure out what it was I ate that made me so sick.
I had the same thing as the OP. The few times I have got the flu I can usually sweat it out in a night, two tops. I had this shit for almost 2 weeks!
Everybody thinks they got corona back in January or earlier. Lol

Really makes you wonder how long covid19 has been around and it’s actual origins. Originally Posted by dallasfan
U.S. Spies & Intelligence submitted reports that there was increased activity at Wuhan health facilities in November... Of course the Chinese claimed late December. Everyone knows that date in Dec. was bullshit because it ramped up way too quickly from then into January. Why? Because it had a one month unreported head start in November instead!

Here is the article: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1180646
  • Kmac
  • 04-14-2020, 09:36 AM
Possibly Herpangina which a friend had recently.