URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Royal Lane and 635
Activities: Thai massage, BBBJ, FS, nice conversation
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders with Brown with light shades
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice Thai body with a Lille extra in the middle. Some D Tits begging to be man-handled. Soda is around 5’ 2” with a very cute smile with little dimples. Type Thai ass which is larger that many Asians,
Recommendation: Yes
How do we reach her?
I remember her at Smile, has she aged well?
Little confused, no contact info, was this mssage place or hotel or apartment? Then above took a left turn to thai nina?
Little confused, no contact info, was this mssage place or hotel or apartment? Then above took a left turn to thai nina? Originally Posted by Wiley7223
Yes...not sure how Nina got into this. Soda is in apartment. PM for info. Asked not to post a number..
A 10? Neither are 10’s in most mongers eyes, but Soda does what it takes to make you very happy. Compared to the Young Spa girls...7 looks, 9 performance ... my opinion...
Yes...not sure how Nina got into this. Soda is in apartment. PM for info. Asked not to post a number.. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Soda and Thai Nina shared an apartment for a few months, about 3 years ago.
Oh, fine! Throw that back in my face, LBF!
Does anyone have her contact information? Please DM me. Thanks!
And I hated that apartment...seems every time I went, someone was following me up the stairs. Man with dog, woman with dog, dog with cat...cat with mouse...maybe I was a bit paranoid...ya think?
You went for a soda and got a pop!
Sorry if I haven't replied to some of you that requested contact info...I got bombarded with request.
Soda on this hot Aug day was refreshing.
Good you were able to get to the Soda fountain... she told me she wasn't answering text or calls from anyone she didn't know.