Wtf. Now the gop is trying to cancel goofy

The Florida pos gov is trying to take away Mickey's freedom of speech because they disagree with his ignorant azz policies

The state "may need" to take away Minnie's "special privileges". The privilege to provide the state of idiots 75$ billion a year as their largest employer. I never said the gop is a batch of stable genius butt holy smokes.

Dah just keep on getting more stupid gop
disney is a large corporation and one of the largest employer in the state of florida.

the FL arrangement with disney is unique in that FL allows disney to govern as a county. FL is thinking about taking away that arrangement.
... "Govern as a counrty?!" Surely don't seem very fair
to all the other businesses that don't.

Perhaps it's time to review Disney's status.

### Salty
Disney is cancelling itself. I understand attendance cancellations are starting to pile up like cord wood. Should be an interesting Quarterly report coming up in a few months.
How will they pay for all this "get even" cancel goofy shit? I expect Florida will take it from the education budget since the gop don't need no education. That's why educated corporate executives own the gop and love fkn morans

I understand that Disney is drawing record attendance numbers and banking big!!!

Dah...desanto is a fucking moran
How will they pay for all this "get even" cancel goofy shit?... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
For those that can read, that's actually the best part. The legislation (that be law) that passed already has the Goofys footing the bill. So in eccie terminolgy, DeSantis fucked Goofy and got him to pay for it. Though it seems the LambSCREAMMedia is going to write the review for free.
Lol desanto was not that smart. Now they will need to pass another stupid cancel goofy law and Disney executives are laughing their asses off at the stupidity of desano

Dah...desucko is a fkn moran

We’ve already canceled the OP.
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2022, 05:13 PM
We’ve already canceled the OP. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought this thread was about your dumbass
I thought this thread was about your dumbass Originally Posted by WTF
You always are dreaming about my ass Professor Poofter. Give it a break. It’ll never happen.
...Disney executives are laughing their asses off at the stupidity of desano... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You mean the remain execs. Appears to be a drainage problem occurring there. I would expect that drainage to pretty well turn in to a full fledged dyke break when the Quarterly and Annual reports come out to the shareholders.
I thought this thread was about your dumbass Originally Posted by WTF
You do know he has arms, legs, feet, hands, toes and fingers. Yet all you see is his ass. Tell us about this ass you see. Is it there in the room with you now?
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2022, 06:40 PM
You do know he has arms, legs, feet, hands, toes and fingers. Yet all you see is his ass. Tell us about this ass you see. Is it there in the room with you now? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
He shows his ass with each post in this forum.

You'd think his bf would advise him to stfu..
  • WTF
  • 05-01-2022, 06:41 PM
You always are dreaming about my ass Professor Poofter. Give it a break. It’ll never happen. Originally Posted by bambino
I have a dream you'll take off your Tin foil hat before posting ever again.
You do know he has arms, legs, feet, hands, toes and fingers. Yet all you see is his ass. Tell us about this ass you see. Is it there in the room with you now? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It’s been going on for six years. You would think the old creeper would run out of steam.