TaTa Tats

Ladies....why? Why oh why? I love tattoos. Big, small, wicked, cute, tramp stamps, etc. But not on the tatas. Tatas are....beautiful. They are their own work of art. They need no artists hand to enhance their beauty, for they are already perfect!

Ok, got that off my chest. Now go look at the show me your boobs thread for the magnificent wonders on display there. Tara, Mellanie, Savannah, Selena, and so many others, oh my!
Ladies....why? Why oh why? I love tattoos. Big, small, wicked, cute, tramp stamps, etc. But not on the tatas. Tatas are....beautiful. They are their own work of art. They need no artists hand to enhance their beauty, for they are already perfect!

Ok, got that off my chest. Now go look at the show me your boobs thread for the magnificent wonders on display there. Tara, Mellanie, Savannah, Selena, and so many others, oh my! Originally Posted by papaoscar
Thanks Papaoscar
Lol never mind
I must agree!

Why must a girl do that? So nasty!
If their pimp wants a tat on the boobs, there is very little she can do about it, but if she has no pimp and does it anyway, then you cannot argue with, figure out or try to reason with provider logic with some, but definitely not all, of the ladies, so I would not bother asking as since you do not like tats on tatas, there will be no logically right answer/reason they do it.
To each their own.
I must agree!

Why must a girl do that? So nasty! Originally Posted by Red Tex
Nasty? Lol in all of my reviews I've never been called nasty and I have a chest piece.

No my pimp did not make me get it either

To each it's own, if you are a tattoo hater then there is no sense in trying to debate the issue.

I think you putting down people and calling them nasty is pretty nasty of you in itself but who cares what I think anyway right?
Nasty? Lol in all of my reviews I've never been called nasty and I have a chest piece.

No my pimp did not make me get it either

To each it's own, if you are a tattoo hater then there is no sense in trying to debate the issue.

I think you putting down people and calling them nasty is pretty nasty of you in itself but who cares what I think anyway right? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
As I have said, there is not going to be anything a provider who has tats on their breast(s) says that will justify getting them in the OP's mind or anyone else that agrees with him. No need to argue the point, since the conclusion of the argument will be that neither party will agree with the other, just agree to disagree and move on. I for one do not care for them, but it is not the tats that make the provider who she is, it is the TCB skills, attitude and session quality that do.
I love tattoos on chicks, super hot. But it seems like lately I've seen some of the most random tattoos put on their breasts. I guess I'm more of an artsy guy that likes to see pieces than random tattoos on random body parts.

Jules, you're a special snowflake just because I love your pinup appearance youre the plain jane with tats that every guy pretends theyre not staring at in public. Youre an absolute hottie
Red....grammar and punctuation brother. Had to reread that a few times to get your meaning.

What do you mean by pimps making them get tata tats? Is there ...a significance? A reason? Im curious
I love tattoos on chicks, super hot. But it seems like lately I've seen some of the most random tattoos put on their breasts. I guess I'm more of an artsy guy that likes to see pieces than random tattoos on random body parts.

Jules, you're a special snowflake just because I love your pinup appearance youre the plain jane with tats that every guy pretends theyre not staring at in public. Youre an absolute hottie Originally Posted by papaoscar
I agree I also have seen some silly ones, especially as of recent.

Thank you very much for what you said, it means a lot
Red....grammar and punctuation brother. Had to reread that a few times to get your meaning.

What do you mean by pimps making them get tata tats? Is there ...a significance? A reason? Im curious Originally Posted by papaoscar
If they do they do, I have no idea, but I can tell you that if their pimp wants their brand on a provider's tits, the provider has very little if any choice in the matter.
If they do they do, I have no idea, but I can tell you that if their pimp wants their brand on a provider's tits, the provider has very little if any choice in the matter. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Pimps have brands? Hhmm. Research topic for the day I guess lol.
Love your tats Jules. I need to see them again.
Is it wrong to like tata's with and without tattoos?