Anyone watching/watched the show about prostitution on the national geograph channel?

This show started at 8pm, it is a series call Taboo that comes on the national geograph channel …

I am about to watch it right now !
Set to record on my DVR. . .will watch and join the discussion later.
Watched the special about prostitution. Glad it isn't quite like that in Houston.
The ladies in Houston seem so much more personal. The show had all the ladies interviewed appear to be forced or cold. We are lucky that we have all the fun-loving ladies that make this such an awsome hobby.
Here in Houston everything is possible.
Makes me proud to be from Texas.

****Did make me think of a couple of ladies when they got to the
part about www.BigSister.net
Watched the special about prostitution. Glad it isn't quite like that in Houston.

****Did make me think of a couple of ladies when they got to the
part about www.BigSister.net Originally Posted by PokerMan

His idea was ingenious … I wonder just how much money he really makes, but it seems like a great idea to me.

For any one who missed the show and would like to see it … it comes on Nat Geo and is called Taboo .. The show focuses on different topics each episode and tonight was the premier of this episode.

They re-play all the time so it is sure to come on many more times.
I found the segment about Stiletto, the five-star brothel, in Sydney, Australia quite fascinating.

Well, okay I was mostly drawn to the thigh high stockings that gal frolicking in the bed was wearing. She had an incredible body and knew exactly how to move around on that bed. I found myself checking my frequent flyer miles to see how far away I was from a free flight to Oz.

Shewwww. . .she was. . .well let's just say she reminded be of Willy's raven-haired temptress in his sonnets.