Too Curious

We have all seen interesting things in other people's bathrooms, lying around their house/incall and such. Have you ever picked up/played with something and then realized it wasnt what you thought it was, maybe too curious.

The other day at an incall I saw this black thing on a table and got ready to pick it up to look at it while she was in the bathroom then I remembered to just leave it alone because ....... when I was like 8 I was in my Aunt's bathroom and she had one of those red hot water bottles hanging up, but this one had a tube connected with holes in the end of it... So I think water gun time and started pressing the bag, squirting "water" everywhere, even put it in my mouth. Years later it hit me while water a program on TV " that was an old fashion DOUCHE " yuck !!!!!

BTW, the black thing on the table was a Butt Insert, lol.
as soon as i read the first sentence the hot water bag thing came to mind. i did that shit too when i was kid, heh. i remember seeing a stand up comic talk about it as well so apparently we are anything but alone in that childhood experience

cant think of anything hobby related even remotely close to that shocker
when I was like 8 I was in my Aunt's bathroom and she had one of those red hot water bottles hanging up, but this one had a tube connected with holes in the end of it... So I think water gun time and started pressing the bag, squirting "water" everywhere, even put it in my mouth. Years later it hit me while water a program on TV " that was an old fashion DOUCHE " yuck !!!!! Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I rigged my mothers into a whoopee cushion and showed it off during a family gathering. That's when they started locking me in the closet.