Referrals?

I just noticed the In the user profile page, under show all statistics, and under general information there is a tab that says referrals? I’ve never seen this. What is this number and what does it mean?
  • Dlh
  • 09-29-2019, 09:11 AM
I will give it a shot in the dark for fun.

Maybe ypu get one when you link an eccie account to your encounter?
I just noticed the In the user profile page, under show all statistics, and under general information there is a tab that says referrals? I’ve never seen this. What is this number and what does it mean? Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
This was a feature that was used prior to the first blackout of the site. That feature allowed a current member, male or female, to invite (refer) a new female member to the site and that invitation or referral was considered sufficient enough to grant the new female member verified status after they submitted proper age verification as well.

Since then, the female members must have an Encounter Report along with the age verification to achieve an Upgraded Account.
I remember those....
This was a feature that was used prior to the first blackout of the site. That feature allowed a current member, male or female, to invite (refer) a new female member to the site and that invitation or referral was considered sufficient enough to grant the new female member verified status after they submitted proper age verification as well.

Since then, the female members must have an Encounter Report along with the age verification to achieve an Upgraded Account. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
That’s funny, I have no recollection of my 4 referrals . I didn’t even know this feature was available. I invited friends of mine to join the site but not sex workers. But then again it got real cloudy for me in 2015, so maybe?
That’s funny, I have no recollection of my 4 referrals . I didn’t even know this feature was available. I invited friends of mine to join the site but not sex workers. But then again it got real cloudy for me in 2015, so maybe? Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
2015 has been a year or two for recollections..

Click on your User CP as you did to see that feature. Right below the Personal Notepad, you will see the Invitation System showing how many invitations you have left. Right below that, you will see a "click here to invite new users" Click that, scroll down to "used invitations" there will be list of the emails you invited.
2015 has been a year or two for recollections..

Click on your User CP as you did to see that feature. Right below the Personal Notepad, you will see the Invitation System showing how many invitations you have left. Right below that, you will see a "click here to invite new users" Click that, scroll down to "used invitations" there will be list of the emails you invited. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Thanks man
Welcome sir