posting after warning

Since I got points for posting after your warning
Hasn't a few of then already earned a banning? just wondering if your serious and fair?
Hasn't a few of then already earned a banning? just wondering if your serious and fair? Originally Posted by jmichael
I got my points, for the same issue.
Suck it up dog, if your not getting points your not spirited enough!
Now quit whining and go out there and get some points dammit!
Hasn't a few of then already earned a banning? just wondering if your serious and fair? Originally Posted by jmichael
Since you revealed it, I will clarify. You only received a warning..

For Infractions, a member must build up 25 active points to receive a 90 day suspension.

Infractions range anywhere from one point to ten points each, depending on severity.
  • Dlh
  • 04-09-2020, 08:29 PM
How many points does tatts have? And have any been knocked off?
How many points does tatts have? And have any been knocked off? Originally Posted by Dlh
I think outing members real life info can lead to a permanent ban. DJ can clarify.
I think outing members real life info can lead to a permanent ban. DJ can clarify. Originally Posted by bambino
Unintentional Outing= 6 months. (Not knowing it was an Eccie member)

Intentional Outing= 1 year. Subsequent offenses could certainly lead to perm ban.
How about saying that members are deranged? You gave me a warning for that but the Trumpsters get away with calling liberal posters deranged (TDS) all the time.
some kids apparently are born without balls.........maybe one day they will grow some
How about saying that members are deranged? You gave me a warning for that but the Trumpsters get away with calling liberal posters deranged (TDS) all the time. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Maybe they got warnings too but don’t complain about it publicly. Warnings and infractions are done privately. For a reason. IJS.
Maybe they got warnings too but don’t complain about it publicly. Warnings and infractions are done privately. For a reason. IJS. Originally Posted by bambino
When I got the warning for calling your fantasy deranged my post was marked up with red text like the mod was a professor grading a college essay. Why not do the same to a TDS post to let conservative members know that it's not ok to insinuate that other members are deranged?
When I got the warning for calling your fantasy deranged my post was marked up with red text like the mod was a professor grading a college essay. Why not do the same to a TDS post to let conservative members know that it's not ok to insinuate that other members are deranged? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
What was my fantasy? You should take your business up with DJ via PM. Carry on.
What was my fantasy? You should take your business up with DJ via PM. Carry on. Originally Posted by bambino
Some of your Trump bullshit. DJ doesn't seem to care about enforcing the rules evenly. Im not allowed to say that your fantasy is deranged, but they're allowed to say that I have some made up Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Some of your Trump bullshit. DJ doesn't seem to care about enforcing the rules evenly. Im not allowed to say that your fantasy is deranged, but they're allowed to say that I have some made up Trump Derangement Syndrome. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You just did. Again.
You just did. Again. Originally Posted by bambino
Par for the course Bam. For someone who whines a lot, his lack of self awareness is appalling. He contradicts himself often. For example from today :

63 million of our 2016 voters were pretty dense. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
DJ doesn't seem to care about enforcing the rules evenly. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Neither do you. You recently complained to the mods about me saying you have a "pea brain". They slapped me with a 5-point infraction. When I pointed out the same term has been used at least 150 times previously on eccie without anyone being penalized, you didn't give a damn. This after claiming you wanted the rules to be applied "fairly and evenly". Give me a break.