Bettie Page Tribute Night with LIVE Burlesque!

While not directly related to the Hobby so many providers are such Bettie Page fans and the time constraints dictate that this merits a thread in co-ed discussion

http://www.drafthouse.com/westoaks/shows.php?id=439

Bettie Page Tribute Night
with LIVE Burlesque!

Saturday, Jan 16th 7:30pm

Seating begins 45 minutes prior to show time.
Arrive early to enjoy our preshow entertainment and for the best seats!

Join us at the Alamo West Oaks for a tribute to the late great Bettie Page!
Austin’s The Jigglewatts (www.myspace.com/jigglewatts) will host a night of live burlesque
paired with footage from the classic Bettie Page feature Teaserama.

The event will feature live burlesque performances by:

Miss Coco Lectric
Ruby Joule
Goldie Candela
Pearl Lux
Grace Truvant
Ruby Rockit
Elisa
Ruby Lamb
Ginger Valentine
Maye Applebottom
and Mistress of Ceremonies...Cherry Zap
Bein a huge Bettie Page fan that I am....this is always a welcome guilty pleasure.

I'm actually suprised I did not hear of it before this. Thanks for sharing!
I hope all the entertainers were BORN as females.
Awesome, thanks for posting this!
I hope all the entertainers were BORN as females. Originally Posted by randyrogue
PICKY! PICKY!
She is a legend.
I hope all the entertainers were BORN as females. Originally Posted by randyrogue
By looking at some of the names, I had wondered the same.
By looking at some of the names, I had wondered the same. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch

Awwwww Alex!

Wish I had seen this yesterday, too late to get there now. Hope you all have a blast..!!!

GB
It was pretty decent. it seemed as if this traveling show is in its relative infancy, but is shaping up to be a pretty nice well put together show over the next year or so.

The girls were all pretty hot and certainly kept to the tradition of Burlesque...tassles n' all! There was a brief Wardrobe malfunction...all of 2 seconds of it.

I have to say that Ruby Rockit, Coco Lectric, & Pearl Lux were my top 3 faves of the evening...but not a single lady really dissapointed. Ruby Joule was, to me, a better Tempest Storm than Tempest Storm was herself.

I would definatly say they should do a little more audience interaction. The stuff they did was rather entertaining and got a lot of laughs and folks getting into the spirit. Funny how the bald guy, who shall be called "Popi", was scarily better than some pole dancers I have seen in my days...but it was hilarious to watch. I would most definatly catch this show again if Coco brings it back to town.

So, did anyone else make it?
yes, if anyone is in touch with Allison, Alli Kat. Please let her know. I remembered how much she loved Miss Bettie Page from the P. I hope she managed to see it If not have her contact Ginger or myself if Jiggle Watts returns to Houston we'll keep you current.