tatas!

• Saige
  • 05-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Real or fake?

For me.... au natural! as my personal preference.
I'll still motor boat pair a man-madeS tho....

and I don't think I'd ever pay to get mine done.... unless someone insisted on buying Them and begging me to do it! Lol
saige is insatiable...

...at threADing
saige is insatiable...

...at threADing Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Way to stay on topic PM!

I'm an all natural lover too.
However, Lee's are awesome.
Natural tits are great, but I've only seen a few man mades that are kind of lop-side or poorly done.

Jill's man mades are pretty hot.

Jenevet (who remembers her?) had some man mades that needed work.

Saige, I Hope you're having a successful visit here in Cuse.
Way to stay on topic PM! Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
way to jimmie mod!

...saige ...hows about we invent a product for working gals? ...we install a hidden zipper and pocket into breasts where hooks can store the donation for safekeeping ...we call it the boob bag or nipple nook
MM's are nice but i'd rather play with the nat's!
i've always preferred natty's... but i dont mind well built man mades. i hate the cheep job ones though
  • Saige
  • 05-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Natural tits are great, but I've only seen a few man mades that are kind of lop-side or poorly done.

Jill's man mades are pretty hot.

Jenevet (who remembers her?) had some man mades that needed work.

Saige, I Hope you're having a successful visit here in Cuse. Originally Posted by Maximum4
I'm kind of just enjoying the food and atmosphere more so than the money but then again I'm not that greedy
  • Saige
  • 05-06-2014, 12:40 PM
way to jimmie mod!

...saige ...hows about we invent a product for working gals? ...we install a hidden zipper and pocket into breasts where hooks can store the donation for safekeeping ...we call it the boob bag or nipple nook Originally Posted by Plastic Man
well when I'm wearing a bra I use my booB pocket anyways!
I figure nobody's gonna steal my breasTs.... rather Than my purse... much safer when I'm out shopping in public
U lik ditties?

As having never been with a girl who has MM I can only say I prefer natural, not saying MM doesn't look good just been able to play with a pair
well when I'm wearing a bra I use my booB pocket anyways!
I figure nobody's gonna steal my breasTs.... rather Than my purse... much safer when I'm out shopping in public Originally Posted by Saige
  • Saige
  • 05-06-2014, 03:31 PM
U lik ditties?

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
you know what I like really nice nipple bUmps

You can keep something better than your wallet in there
Natural, no matter the size small to large any way you slice it better than MM.