Can you get STD's while DATY?

• eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi guys once again this is eagle and i don't EVER do DATY because i'm concern of a STD's are you? and what type of desiese can you get?
You can't get STDs from DATY. No matter how rancid or messed-up that vajay is, you should always liberally rub it all over your face.

::

You there's this thing called the CDC...they have entire websites dedicated to this topic...might want to go there first rather than relying on a bunch of sex-crazed amateurs to answer it for you...

BTW, they don't allow DATY in China either...
Eating pussy is definitely counter-revolutionary degenerate habit of running dog capitalist peegs, eagle. It ain't for the ideologically pure prole like you.
Any disease (this is correct spelling) that you can get from DATY won't be as bad as the ones you already have so I would say you are immune.
Eagle, if your asking in all seriousness, then the answer is yes. Here is a link you can read. As the other posters have stated you can visit many other sites that have information on this topic. All you have to do is google the question! http://www.sexetc.org/faq/std/1009
Only if you if do it in the USA. Any other country and you would be safe. Maybe you should go home where you will be safe.
Only if you if do it in the USA. Any other country and you would be safe. Maybe you should go home where you will be safe. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Lol......ugh, not ANOTHER STD thread.....
pour vodka on it.......or is that tequila......I guess it depends on WHO is asking.
  • eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Eagle, if your asking in all seriousness, then the answer is yes. Here is a link you can read. As the other posters have stated you can visit many other sites that have information on this topic. All you have to do is google the question! http://www.sexetc.org/faq/std/1009 Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

Thank you very much darling, highly appreciated.
  • eagle
  • 10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
Eating pussy is definitely counter-revolutionary degenerate habit of running dog capitalist peegs, eagle. It ain't for the ideologically pure prole like you. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
It was just a question moron.
It was just a moron question. Originally Posted by eagle
Fixed that for u.
Only if you if do it in the USA. Any other country and you would be safe. Maybe you should go home where you will be safe. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Maybe this is his home also, with a big advantage over most: he can juggle between two homes, same like I do. Not a bad thing at all. Freedom is of no use if one doesn't take advantage of it.
Maybe this is his home also, with a big advantage over most: he can juggle between two homes, same like I do. Not a bad thing at all. Freedom is of no use if one doesn't take advantage of it. Originally Posted by Moto
eagle is a proud illegal immigrant in our country, who has only ever made posts disparaging America while claiming to "love this country". This is the first time he has posted anything different and its to ask the mother of all dumb questions, something taught in most junior high sex-ed classes in this country BTW.
eagle is a proud illegal immigrant in our country, who has only ever made posts disparaging America while claiming to "love this country". This is the first time he has posted anything different and its to ask the mother of all dumb questions, something taught in most junior high sex-ed classes in this country BTW. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
LMAO!!!