A lesson learned from Charlie Brown

(Corrected)Quote:Capri Solaro: "If there is anyway I can get over on you I would love to be able to have the chance. If not, I still apologize and have a wonderful weekend."

But but but but Daphne said y'all could work it out. Could this be what she meant by "work it out"?
I never said such a thing. guess you guys don't understand front page news gets the most attention, and what may seem negative and business harming most times has the opposite effect. My response to that thread I just posted my general opinion.. it was not geared towards anyone specifically. No offense and nothing but respect to BJ.

Sidenote: just looked at her showcase and ad, as I'm sure alot of others have too.. Mamacita's pics are banging.

Daphne out.
O well in that case... BUMP!
LD, I am glad you have a stellar rep when it comes to NCNS but you are not the norm. It seems to me most providers don't care about NCNS'ing until it is brought out in the public.

I think most guys, myself included try to make up justifiable excuses when there really are few. In so doing, we keep it quite and allow it to continue happening.

The one time I had to cancel an appt within the hour I got cussed at like a sailor.
And I agree that she was "getting over" on him with the second appt. IMHO she had no intent to keep it but was being vindictive and spitefull.
Lol one look at this thread and I get another text from her to " make it up to me"
I never said such a thing. guess you guys don't understand front page news gets the most attention, and what may seem negative and business harming most times has the opposite effect. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
In other words* when a girl pulls a NS/NC if we mutts know what's good for us we better STFU......Or else!

There you have it, Mongers...if you failed to see a reason to post NS/NCs before, maybe you see one now.

* madame(s), please don't go parsing "said such a thing"... direct quotes aren't needed to take your meaning, no matter how hard you try to veil the threat.

Lol one look at this thread and I get another text from her to " make it up to me" Originally Posted by Big Joe
Clearly she's trying to run up the score on you, Joe. She and Daphne be jonesin' for yet another hi-5 is my guess.
Lol one look at this thread and I get another text from her to " make it up to me" Originally Posted by Big Joe
We're sure this time she really means it.
O no I really believe her this time right now I have a doubles booked with her and Luxury Daphne!
Tell her Ill take your make up session, I believe 3rd time is the charm.
I would have just booked with Daphne
LD Quote: "these things are always a low blow... with the satisfaction he got from posting this and already TRYING to smearing your name; he should be happy with that."

Based on her previous attack of a hobbyist who posted a legitimate NCNS of a hooktard that LD does screening for, we have to interpret this to mean that LD considers all of you hobbyists who would lower yourself to posting a NCNS as someone who is not playing fair (low blow?). You are obviously supposed to shut the fuck up and give her hooktard friends the money and just be glad they let you touch the golden pussy at all......get with the program, fucktards.
LD Quote: "these things are always a low blow... with the satisfaction he got from posting this and already TRYING to smearing your name; he should be happy with that."

Based on her previous attack of a hobbyist who posted a legitimate NCNS of a hooktard that LD does screening for, we have to interpret this to mean that LD considers all of you hobbyists who would lower yourself to posting a NCNS as someone who is not playing fair (low blow?). You are obviously supposed to shut the fuck up and give her hooktard friends the money and just be glad they let you touch the golden pussy at all......get with the program, fucktards. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's right, DH. Big Joe had to be made an example in order to drive home to us benighted consumers of rented pussy the point that posting NS/NC is lese majeste, pure and simple.
  • JAD3
  • 01-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I never said such a thing. guess you guys don't understand front page news gets the most attention, and what may seem negative and business harming most times has the opposite effect. My response to that thread I just posted my general opinion.. it was not geared towards anyone specifically. No offense and nothing but respect to BJ.

Sidenote: just looked at her showcase and ad, as I'm sure alot of others have too.. Mamacita's pics are banging.

Daphne out. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
So this is an AD for her right? You bash hobbyist for placing a NCNS when it comes to girls in your stable?... OR ...are you saying it is ok for us to post NCNS because it gets you front page? I'm confused, that means you have your girls NCNS on purpose. If I remember correctly didn't one of your friends have trouble NCNS'ing her appointments before she went on vacation? This is why if I do post NCNS I do it in MLR.

I was also wondering do you work for p411? I saw in another thread you were asking or gloating about someones p411 status being removed. I don't know much about p411 and your affiliation with them. If you are an employee there I rather not be a part of it. I didn't know p411 had screening services of that nature for you girls. Maybe someone can help me out with that one.

Now I understand why WakeUp has his list. It's so that the rest of us can enjoy drama free hobbying. Being front page isn't always a good thing. Your agency has a niche for NCNS and bashing hobbyist and other providers.