Jail Bird Provider's... To do or Not To do

I have spoken to a few provider's who have been arrested as sex worker's. Some provider's noted either a increase or decline in board related clientele, while very few experience no change at all.

My question to hobbiest, would a recent arrest effect your decision to visit a provider? If so how long would you stay clear of a provider after an arrest.

Providers please feel free to comment as well.
If it were a reputable provider....no, it wouldn't effect my decision to see her and I would more than likely go in as soon as she thought she was ready to start providing again.

If it were some random chick who I thought I might wanna see, yeah it might take me a while before I go in or if I even go in at all.
Nothing against said provider, but I would avoid her like the plague for a few weeks and then would wait for some reliable sources to give me the A-OK before considering/attempting to see her.
To do : Yep

Same goes for providers, would we work with providers who got arrested, same rule apply, could I trust her or not.
Since were doing the 'same goes' game.....what about a hobbist that got busted seeing a provider or spa, would you ladies seeeee him?
Since were doing the 'same goes' game.....what about a hobbist that got busted seeing a provider or spa, would you ladies seeeee him? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'd think that the same rules should apply.
As someone that has been arrested more than most, but seldom convicted. Spending time with a freshly bonded out provider has a certain appeal. It's a pretty rough deal getting arrested more so if you are less than guilty. It doesn't suck to extend the warm embrace of our community in the worst of times. That can lead to the very best of times. When we get out we want a shower, a beer and some feminine attention.

There is a huge difference between charged and convicted, as we often say in front of the Grand Jury...
I agree. Anyway its the hazzard of the occupation or hobby. NO ONE IS IMMUNED!
"Jail Bird Provider's... To do or Not To do"

When I saw this headline, I thought .... "conjugal visits"?
This isn't one of those "How do y'all feel about pregnant providers?" and then after we say we like them you say "Surprise, I'm pregnant!" kind of threads is it?
This isn't one of those "How do y'all feel about pregnant providers?" and then after we say we like them you say "Surprise, I'm pregnant!" kind of threads is it? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
There is no surprise here.
I would like to know how any hobbyist or provider would know if either was arrested? We all use screen names and cell phones which are not recorded in an arrest record.

If a provider dropped off radar for a while who knows her reasons, same goes for a steady client...

Would you volunteer that information to a provider or client that the reason you were not around was you got arrested?
This isn't one of those "How do y'all feel about convicted serial killers?" and then after we say we like them you say "Surprise, I'm paroled!" kind of threads is it? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
There I "fixed it for you"!
Since were doing the 'same goes' game.....what about a hobbist that got "busted" coming out of a Latina spa, would you ..... seeeee him? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Fixed that for ya!

And no, I wouldn't see him, but I guarantee it wouldn't deter Wakeup.
topicBUT BABY DOLL SOME GREAT PICS IN THE SHOWCASE
Since were doing the 'same goes' game.....what about a hobbist that got busted seeing a provider or spa, would you ladies seeeee him? Originally Posted by babydollsnow