Houston clubs- what's the best ones?

Hey, I amd Cyndee are on our way to Houston, We wanted to know where are all the cool clubs? Mainy any swingers clubs, that play R&B music.

We are so excited, and looking forward to fun.

pms are welcome also

xoxoMaddy and Cyndee
If you want an all-around club where you can play golf and take the family, I'd say River Oaks CC, Houston CC, or Lakeside CC. As long as you have the scratch, Lakeside or the ROCC should be no problem. HCC is a tougher nut to crack. (Who did you say your grandparents are?) If it's golf for the guys only, Lochinvar is hard to beat. On the other hand, if you're a true golf purist, Champions is the only choice (but you'd better be a 15 or better). For power lunch-type dining, The Coronado Club or The Houston Club (although, sadly, it has dropped off in the last few years). Of course, The Houstonian is nice, too. Feel free to use my name at any of these fine clubs, especially if you go in through the service entrance.
any swingers clubs... Originally Posted by madalyn grace

Club Cave gets my vote!

http://clubcave.com/
TMZ is pretty nice but way the hell up North.
You should ask Syn. He takes all the dallas girls to SC.
Club Cave is awesome!!!

http://www.houston.com/nightlife/blues.html

have fun!!
Thanks for the info.. We are going to check it out.. thinking about extending our stay so we can also enjoy Htown night life..

xoxoCyndee
  • Satin
  • 01-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Ladies, H-town has great strip clubs, dance clubs, bars and swingers clubs. Trust me I know...lol

As far as swingers clubs...2 good ones are already mentioned...Temptation is also on 1960 by The Mystery Zone.

The hottest area for clubs is the Washington area. It's nuts out there. Followed by Midtown area.

Strip clubs? We have Treasures, Penthouse, Centerfolds, St James, ect.

Check your pm's...
TMZ is really fun.VIP is well worth it!
Well, I got to say the cave is great.. We had so much fun.. thanks

xoxMaddy