Which would you rather???

You know i have noticed through a few of the threads here some similar things and i have come to this question... would you guys rather see a really hot provider, like 10 star type girl, but shes all about the money and making as much as she can, appose to a girl who is pretty, not drop dead but is more about genuinely being a gfe provider and you dont feel just like another client...???
Yea, having a connection is always better. I like the closer to regular chick.
yeah ive noticed that all the really super pretty girls, theones that look like they belong in a magazine, are always about the money. i use to be like that when i first got into the hobby but now i would rather see less clients but quality ones appose to alot of clients who are douches. its deffinetly quality or quantity for me
When I enetered the hobby many moons ago the former would have been enough but now the latter is more important. But a really hot girl with a great attitude is a sure bet!
Ya I like a mix of both, but if I had to choose I'd pick the girl that's into it.
lol ok well i havent been in this hobby for "moons" so ...2..years ago. but ive changed so much as a provider in the last couple of years and i have found more enjoyment out of it when you really get to know your clients and not just their number on your phone
yeah ive noticed that all the really super pretty girls, theones that look like they belong in a magazine, are always about the money. Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
That's a pretty big assumption....I think you'd be surprised love...
im not assuming anything... ive just formed this comment off the girls i met in this hobby, ive never prejudged...
im not assuming anything... ive just formed this comment off the girls i met in this hobby, ive never prejudged... Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Ok, but you are virtually asking the guys if they prefer a Hot robotic type vs. a regular gfe type....There are plenty of Hot gfe types, as well as plenty of plain robotic types....So I guess I'm confused as to why there's not an option for the latter two as well?
i guess im going off what I have experienced, that way i can relate
but what your saying is true, im sure it goes vise versa
And for obviously reasons i didnt put that option because its a plain as day to see.... why would a client see a plain robotic type girl when they could see a hot gfe type.... does that really need to be asked when clearly a guy would see the hot gfe type over a robotic plain girl

Ok, but you are virtually asking the guys if they prefer a Hot robotic type vs. a regular gfe type....There are plenty of Hot gfe types, as well as plenty of plain robotic types....So I guess I'm confused as to why there's not an option for the latter two as well? Originally Posted by Valerie
And for obviously reasons i didnt put that option because its a plain as day to see.... why would a client see a plain robotic type girl when they could see a hot gfe type.... does that really need to be asked when clearly a guy would see the hot gfe type over a robotic plain girl Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
One would think...but sometimes guys don't use their better judgement ....lol
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152408
I just love that review. One of the funniest I've read
lol i read that thread...hmmm...ass licking by the dog?!!!....

One would think...but sometimes guys don't use their better judgement ....lol
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152408 Originally Posted by Valerie