Heads up, back to work on the 11th!

Hey guys, i've been off work for the past week because i recently got my wisdom teeth removed. I was letting everybody know that i will officially be back to work this upcoming monday, april 11th.

I am very sorry in advance if i miss anybody's calls!!
(it was because i couldnt talk lol)

Please dont call my old number ---> 281 755 4788
its still on but i am turning it off next week

call my new number 832 364 2196!!!

thank you!!
I can't wait for next week...;-)
I hope your better soon!
Your very high up on my TDL!
sunny days ahead for you babe!!!
thanks
Can't wait til you're better.

Round two will be mine.
last time i was just getting warmed up...im always shy at first lol!!!

Can't wait til you're better.

Round two will be mine. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
last time i was just getting warmed up...im always shy at first lol!!! Originally Posted by rubyred
LOL BS, you weren't shy when I saw you. Speaking of which, need to repeat. Glad you are doing better tho.
hey hey there!!!.... yes i was...

and btw the 2nd time around is ALWAYS better

and thank you..i cant wait to get back into the swing of things!!! lmfao!

LOL BS, you weren't shy when I saw you. Speaking of which, need to repeat. Glad you are doing better tho. Originally Posted by Syncial
It's good you explained yourself, well sorta, because I had pegged as a flake in my book.
well one thing is for sure we never set up a forsure date for you and i to meet. last time we talked you told me you were going to see another girl since i wasnt available.

i never flake on people without an explanation. im sorry that you feel this way!

It's good you explained yourself, well sorta, because I had pegged as a flake in my book. Originally Posted by scorpioseventy7
Glad to hear your back and getting better. Follow the Dr.'s instructions to the letter. I had mine taken out, tried to eat solid food too soon and the food particles left in the wounds incapacitated me with a headache I couldn't do anything. Worst pain in my life.
well one thing is for sure we never set up a forsure date for you and i to meet. last time we talked you told me you were going to see another girl since i wasnt available.

i never flake on people without an explanation. im sorry that you feel this way! Originally Posted by rubyred
My bad ruby, you're right, it wasn't you....it was Cindy (the other redhead). I feel like such an ass now. Please accept my apology.
Glad to hear your back and getting better. Follow the Dr.'s instructions to the letter. I had mine taken out, tried to eat solid food too soon and the food particles left in the wounds incapacitated me with a headache I couldn't do anything. Worst pain in my life. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

thanks..shoot i started eating solid food today like an idiot...knowing that i cant take the pain meds my doctor prescribed me because of the side effects...

i hope it doesnt cause any problems..im going back to my icecream and applesauce diet haha! just to be safe....
My bad ruby, you're right, it wasn't you....it was Cindy (the other redhead). I feel like such an ass now. Please accept my apology. Originally Posted by scorpioseventy7

well see that makes more sense..i knew i didnt set something up with you then ignore you..i dont think i could do that. i would feel guilty...plus i would never pass anybody legit up i love staying busy!!!

and its okay sweetie