Invites Are Out

The invites to the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament are out. Please note that this tournament follows the definition of a legal home game in Texas. All money is returned to the players, there is no rake or cut. Jolliet Jake and I actually lose money on this because you drink up all our booze ya bums! The location is a private location not open to the public. It is by invite only. All money after we pay for food and dealers is returned to the players.

If you expected to get an invite and did not PM me. Check your Spam folders if missing.

There will be plenty of room for actual players so if you have a poker playing friend you would like to bring along send me a PM to get clearance.
Just accepted!!! I'm In!!!
Looks like my beautiful wife and I will be stopping in to say hi.
Looks like my beautiful wife and I will be stopping in to say hi. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Damnit, had I known this tourney was doubling as your reception, I'd have altered my travel schedule to be there. Hopefully, there will be plenty of rice and/or birdseed on hand for the rest of the guests to properly commemorate the occasion. Please, kids, do get yourselves an "official" wedding photographer for those of us similarly positioned. I understand the Padre recommends jet77/aboveitall very highly!

Have fun!

To all who got an invite & can go...go!! These events are great! Many thancks to our hosts for all of the work that goes into them!!

To those who will be missing my "dead money"....sorry! Catch 'ya next time!
Looks like my beautiful wife and I will be stopping in to say hi. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Aww....