Phone: 219-212-5655
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...-/415237122033
Updated number and link - The Dr
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Neighborhood around Sherwood Forest and N Harrell's Ferry Rd
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past shoulders; pulled it back in a pony tail during activities
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was a cute Taiwanese girl. About 5' 4" and very thin and petite. Not boney and skinny, but very petite. When I had my hands on her I felt I could just toss her across the room. She had very good proportions with small B's that were just perfect and a cute little booty.
Recommendation: Yes
How do you delete this shit?
How do you delete this shit? Originally Posted by Stray_cat_strut
You can only edit and delete text in a post within 60 min after the original post was made. It sucks, but that is the way this board is set up.

What does see ROS mean
Premium members can see additional information.
Rest of Story
I sent a text today asking who was working. They replied Nana. I headed over, drove up, & went in. Met a by a 50+ year old that claimed to be Nana. She offered another girl when I turned to leave. When she came out of the room, I quickened my step even more. nothing cute about either of them.
I must have just gotten lucky because the girl I saw was as I described, but she did tell me she was leaving on the 10th
I must have just gotten lucky because the girl I saw was as I described, but she did tell me she was leaving on the 10th Originally Posted by Stray_cat_strut
Can confirm. Think like many they rotate out and, like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.