The twins are being reduced!

For those who have had the twins on their bucket list, I am giving you the heads up...

Sometime during the first quarter of 2017, I will be going in for a reduction. It has become a medical necessity for me to do so. I wanted to give everyone time to come play before they "Left the building" so to speak.

I will be getting a new set of girls and the service will still be with a huge smile and willingness you have come to expect and appreciate.

Don't miss your chance. You won't be able to say I didn't warn you.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
well gosh... I need to see them again.. and again
Thanks for the warning! Whether I end up seeing you before or after, I know you'll be one hot, sexy lady!
I hope everything goes well and whatever health concerns you have are solved.
Thank you both!! They will be going from a 36M to a 36 DD or F. While they have been a lot of fun, I'm ready to be a more "average" size.
Noooooooooo.
Unless the new girls are also fluent in Russian.
They will be!!! Might need someone to help remind them how! LoL
Wish ya the best...you are pretty with or without huge knockers
Dallas Rain, YOU MY DEAR ARE A CLASS ACT! If you ever make it to or through Salina, hit me up and we will grab a meal together. I have to say you are my ATF provider...Class, Sass, and an Awesome Rocker Ass! Love ya Lady!
awwww sexsy lady...you made my day
For those who have had the twins on their bucket list, I am giving you the heads up...

Sometime during the first quarter of 2017, I will be going in for a reduction. It has become a medical necessity for me to do so. I wanted to give everyone time to come play before they "Left the building" so to speak.

I will be getting a new set of girls and the service will still be with a huge smile and willingness you have come to expect and appreciate.

Don't miss your chance. You won't be able to say I didn't warn you.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Hon, I had a reduction about 13 years ago. They took 7 pounds of boobage off of me, and I'm still 38DDD. I used to be an F/G cup. I teased my surgeon and told him he must be a breast man since he still left so much. He just smiled. It has been a lifesaver on my back and neck. That's a lot of weight to carry on the front of your chest. Good luck on your surgery and you'll be so glad you did it!
At current weight my right boob is 15.25 pounds and my left is 17.5 pounds. I look heavier than I am due to all the boobs.

Before they will even attempt surgery, I have to lose at least 25 pounds and at least 2" off my waist. Then it is a complete mastectomy and rebuild.

My goal is to be 36 DD - 34 - 36.
When I got married over 30 years ago I weighed 100 lbs & had NO tittties!!
Then when i hit 40 and moved to Oregon,I gained weight/I was up to 175 lbs and my boobs got to 36d........now that am down to 145 I have leveled to 34 d

Do whatever makes ya feel comfortable
While small-ish in comparison to an K/L/M an DD/DDD/E/F is still pretty busty .
Good luck on your surgery.
While small-ish in comparison to an K/L/M an DD/DDD/E/F is still pretty busty .
Good luck on your surgery. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Thanks Doll! I can't wait to get through it and be able to show off the new twins. It is going to be after the first of the year as I want to drop some weight first.

I used to say the only way this body would ever be smokin' hot again was to be cremated...Now, I am looking forward to having to freshen up my photos and showcase.

Thank you to everyone for all the encouragement. It really means a lot to me.
Thanks Doll! I can't wait to get through it and be able to show off the new twins. It is going to be after the first of the year as I want to drop some weight first.

I used to say the only way this body would ever be smokin' hot again was to be cremated...Now, I am looking forward to having to freshen up my photos and showcase.

Thank you to everyone for all the encouragement. It really means a lot to me. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Babe, you are smokin' hot already because your personality is amazing, and your pretty eyes are just full of loveliness! Always remember that!