Blazing summer has lost her mind

I haven't seen summer in probably 8-10 months. She got real flakey there for a while and most guys said to avoid. Well today I scheduled a date because I had heard she was getting better about making appointments and she stood me up. Then she blamed for her missing the appointment. I'm not even sure why....but I will upload the exchange for all to see if someone can tell me to how to upload pics to the forum. I have screen shots of the text exchange. It's almost surreal.
I'm not seeing anything here that would indicate the chick lost her mind. Just move on. Stop being butthurt.
I'm not seeing anything here that would indicate the chick lost her mind. Just move on. Stop being butthurt. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
You need to read the texts. Can you tell me how to upload pics?
You need to read the texts. Can you tell me how to upload pics? Originally Posted by Prguywichita
Google it & while you're at it google how to cure a butt hurt tard...
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
From years back she has had a reputation for being flacky and that's a fact jack . Thanks for the report I'm not going to beat the guy up for being honest o well opps that ain't a Marlboro
I'm not seeing anything here that would indicate the chick lost her mind. Just move on. Stop being butthurt. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Completely off topic, but Tombstone is my favorite movie ever!!! And Doc Holiday(Val Kilmer) is the reason why!!! I know all of his lines in that movie.... Love when the guy says I've got you know Doc's response "Your a daisy if you do"