You think you're having a bad day?

It could not be worse than this.
I wonder how many inches you usually lose from that.

I know that re-attachment is usually not an issue...

Well...depending on how it was originally severed I guess.

Wonder if they could add length/girth to it while they are in surgery.

Plastic surgery these days amaze me.
ABC news reporting the paramedics were able to grab the sausage before the lady could get a bite.
Fml....idk whats worse. Cutting it, surviving the fall, or waking up having it re-attached.
Fml....idk whats worse. Cutting it, surviving the fall, or waking up having it re-attached. Originally Posted by txboi2013
Oh, I cannot imagine him being upset that it was reattached.

Crazy story.
Well imagine being so upset that u cut off your dick...tried to kill yourself, only to wake up and your dick is back. Shits probably useless now anyway, so its just there...teasing him, taunting him. Fuck that
So they were looking thru the shrubbery and the dumpsters all around the building and they thought they had found his dick but it turned out to be a radiator hose from a '70 Gremlin...
So they were looking thru the shrubbery and the dumpsters all around the building and they thought they had found his dick but it turned out to be a radiator hose from a '70 Gremlin... Originally Posted by phildo
The only thing that could make the story worse is if they didn't discover the error until after they reattached it.
Well imagine being so upset that u cut off your dick...tried to kill yourself, only to wake up and your dick is back. Shits probably useless now anyway, so its just there...teasing him, taunting him. Fuck that Originally Posted by txboi2013
Lol that's funny
So was he "keeping it real" because some pissed off chick didn't show him any respect?
I read somewhere they could not put it back on.. and he was on drugs
Able to jump from high buildings....I GUESS NOT
I COULDNT BELIEVE THIS!! THATS TOO CRAZY!! I dont have one but i still grabbed my ladyparts!