Vaping/e-cigarettes

Anyone here get into this? I've tried a few but have been extremely frustrated with leaking and "gurgling". I would love to know anyone who's had success and is satisfied with their paraphernalia.
To clarify and to make this "hobby" relevant, my current e-cigarette could easily be a dildo because of its size and leaky lubrication. Lol. I'm looking for a good unit that doesn't leak very much and I like pomegranate but surely there are other great flavor out there.

Thanks in advance!
I just discovered that the quality of the e-cig (variable voltage capacity) the quality of the Oil (not from China FDA approved) and the Flavor and amount of Nicotine is Key ...

Try this place where you can sample different flavors before buying ...

Tobacco Gallery
8453 Kate St, Dallas, TX 75225
http://goo.gl/maps/I43q9

ps ... The owner will train you on how to refill and amount of oil so it doesn't leak ...
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-17-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm useless as far as information on this subject goes. Never smoked, never vaped...

BUT - with all the ladies that think they can get away with "non-smoking" when they can't... would ecigs be a better solution?

I mean, every time I am around someone with an ecig - all I smell is berries or some pleasant scent. While it DOES linger on hands of the user, a quick wash, and nothing in clothes/hair. I am all for fellas using these. Not offensive at all.
Yes a way better solution; you can smoke ecigs almost everywhere, and actually the after taste and flavor in the mouth of the smoker is pleasant and actually an effective way to quit smoking since you can adjust/reduce the Nicotin content down to zero ...
I'm a vapehog! Transitioned from cigars to a vape cigar and love it! You can get tobacco flavors too. Artisan Vapor is where I get my stuff. 16mg Nicotine / Cuban tobacco is my fav... I only vape now, no smoky!
I'm a vapehog! Transitioned from cigars to a vape cigar and love it! You can get tobacco flavors too. Artisan Vapor is where I get my stuff. 16mg Nicotine / Cuban tobacco is my fav... I only vape now, no smoky! Originally Posted by GoManGo
I too like a good cigar now and then but my SO hates the smell of my clothes.

I got one with cigar flavor (no nicotine) and it is about 70% as satisfying as the real thing. Quite enough to justify keeping the lady happy.

GoManGo, where do you get the Cuban flavor? I had a box of Cubans once and they were the best cigars I ever had.
Anyone here get into this? I've tried a few but have been extremely frustrated with leaking and "gurgling". I would love to know anyone who's had success and is satisfied with their paraphernalia. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I have a friend who use e-cig. Basic answer to your Q , you should adjust the correct voltage with the kind of liquid and make sure tank or base does not have tiny stuff like a hair.

There is a very famous website that you will find answer for any questions you imagine, sellers, how to make liquids in the home, fix the coils..etc. Pm me if you want the link.
Pick yourself up a box of Rocky Patel 1990s,
and you'll forget all about it.
Attached Images File Type: jpg cs-vka-01.jpg (36.2 KB, 171 views)
Try the Ego-c Upgrade unit from Artisan Vapor. Just a little larger than a writing pen and fits in your pocket. Also the .16mg nicotine Cuban tobacco is my fav. Had been smoking for about 50 years. Started on this about 2 months ago and have not wanted a cigarette since.
I'm useless as far as information on this subject goes. Never smoked, never vaped...

BUT - with all the ladies that think they can get away with "non-smoking" when they can't... would ecigs be a better solution?

I mean, every time I am around someone with an ecig - all I smell is berries or some pleasant scent. While it DOES linger on hands of the user, a quick wash, and nothing in clothes/hair. I am all for fellas using these. Not offensive at all. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Yes it is a better solution
I had been a smoker since I was 14 and had tried everything from gum to the patches. but all in all, nothing worked, or made me even want to stop till I started my vape.

I love all the fruity flavors and have been on it for about 5 months now. I can breath,taste, and smell things a lot differently now and really have not had a want or need for a cigarrette.

Especially from a provider stand point, I understand more now why a gentleman who doesn't smoke would rather see a non smoker.

I just hated to see old reviews and see the word smoker on there.. now I am proud to read them as stated.. Non-smoker
I smoked cigs for 20+ years, tried to quit a few times including the pill which mad me crazy. in 2 weeks it will be a year since I started vaping only, I have lowered the nic level from 28mg to 4 mg and plan on being done by july. I used to need nasal spray several times a week to be able to sleep, not any more.
I recently quit smoking. I bought an e-cig and was surprised at how easy it was to quit once in decided to quit. While I don't use it much during the weekdays, it is GREAT for going out bc it is next to impossible for me not to have a cig with a glass of wine. While I have had a few slip ups the ecig makes it easier to stave off cravings.

In the past i had to quit due to pregnancy and it was SOOOOO easy. But as soon as I didn't need to stay off cigarettes anymore I went right back to them. The ecig makes it much easier. I don't like the vape flavors and odor. I only use the ecig for a few puffs a day at the most.

I do enjoy being able to taste and smell more things. of course it hasn't been good for my weight but that is what running is for. I can already tell the difference in lung capacity. its so awesome to feel more healthy!
  • broes
  • 04-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Another great thing about e-cigs is that you can take them anywhere and pretend that you are in Denver.
It is annoying as hell to be eating dinner and have this 'vapor' blown over from another table. I do not want to breathe nicotine, and hope Dallas and the surrounding cities expand the smoking ban to include e-cigs.