What is a referral?

Dear Fellows:

I have been a member since 2011. However, i didn't post much as a family man who's been busy making ends meet everyday for the past years. i simply didn't have time/money for these fun here.

now things recently changed, and i finally get myself some free time and start looking around and try to relax a bit. I found one provider in Dallas, Relax2013, ask me to provide 'referral' so that they can schedule me since i haven't post much after registration.

i have searched the forum and have not found "HOW TO" get referrals, or what's context a referral should contain

Could you please enlighten me on this issue? or even kindly extend me a referral? I'd truly appreciate your consideration and time.

Please help, thanks! and Happy Easter!

rifanni.
When you see a provider and she is willing to talk to another provider you want to see, thats a referral. The basic idea is ladies you have,already seen vouch for you to other ladies.
many thanks

When you see a provider and she is willing to talk to another provider you want to see, thats a referral. The basic idea is ladies you have,already seen vouch for you to other ladies. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Another source is p411. providers you see you on p4 11 can give you an OK. other providers on p 411 may use these okays as references or referrals.