Happy (4-20) Easter

Happy Easter to all who observe this holiday

Happy 420 to those who partake in this activity!
Yup good ole 420. Went to Cancun one time and my room they walked me to was 420. I was like hell ya this is going to be a good weekend.
Makes anything feel better!
it's good for what ails ya.
Happy Easter to all...
If you're into the 420 then knock yourselves out (literally) however I'd rather have a beer.
<--- Native Coloradan. Happy 420 fellow friends past and future.

Happy Easter to all...
If you're into the 420 then knock yourselves out (literally) however I'd rather have a beer. Originally Posted by planojim
As long as its a Budlight
Michelob Ultra for me darlin...Cheers to you lovely lady!

As long as its a Budlight Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Michelob ulta lime Cactus is about the only Michelob I will drink.
I've never tried the Ultra Lime. I've tried the Bud Lt. Lime and I think they put way too much lime in it for my taste.
I'm more of an AB brand beer drinker because I worked for Ben E. Keith Beers in Denton while in college.

Michelob ulta lime Cactus is about the only Michelob I will drink. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Lol, I like to be blowed every now and then
so many great craft beers...and several produced right here in dallas and texas. sad so may continue to drink the nasty swill put out by BUD/MILLER/COORS et al that enrich huge multinational corporations instead of local producers of great beers.
so many great craft beers...and several produced right here in dallas and texas. sad so may continue to drink the nasty swill put out by BUD/MILLER/COORS et al that enrich huge multinational corporations instead of local producers of great beers. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
yeah very tough to understand why so many drink this crap...
*wait a minute....NO IT'S NOT....most are (very) afraid to try new things
like Asian chicks......

here are a few......I like Shiner myself

Rahr & Son... Ugly Pug
512 ....Pecan Porter
Live Oak......Hef
Peticolas....Velvet Hammer
St Arnold.....Lawnmower

other top breweries >

Jester King
Southern Star
Revolver