fitness help

Hello all happy easter!!

Im looking into getting a free agent personal trainer but cant seem to find any, if you know any please give me their info.

Thanks in advance, have great day
I know a few
I haven't heard of that term: Free agent personal trainer.
What are your fitness goals? Do you want to bulk up, get ripped and toned, lose weight, reduce body fat? Looking for cardio routines or free weight training?

I gotta say...you look fantastic, as if you've been working out already.
I would try 24 hr fitness. Their not free but darn good. Have some friends that work at servel locations so I could help you get started if interested .
Theres this new workout like insanity and p90X and its called focus T25. Its pretty awesome. Its a 25 minute program.
Start fueling your body the right way as well. You are bound to have some friends that sell Advocare. You might look into it. Good product.
Theres this new workout like insanity and p90X and its called focus T25. Its pretty awesome. Its a 25 minute program. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I lost all my weight and now want to rip up was going to try that just in hotels all the time but now that I will be stationed I was going to order that.
My before and after pics are here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1037945&highlight= but you are NO WHERE near over weight or out of shape but I guess you want to stay that way I googled trainers in Longview and google gave me a list of home trainers that had 5 a.m. sessions very helpful .....SO maybe use my best friend google for your area.
Good luck and if you know anyone that needs to drop the fat or lose the loose skin or get rid of stretchmarks they can do what I did www.whodatwrapdat.com
Personal trainers vary. Some personal trainers that big chain gyms take a two hour class to become a certified personal trainer. Chris "beastmode"Jones and Christian Guzman are personal trainers with YouTube channels that are pretty good.
Judging from that avatar, I don't think you need any help with fitness.
Thanks guys, i do have 1 with 24hr fitness but now that im at goal I want someone I can see less and not pay as much. Im racking up about 800/month right now
Thanks guys, i do have 1 with 24hr fitness but now that im at goal I want someone I can see less and not pay as much. Im racking up about 800/month right now Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
You can try craigslist, several post ads on there. Also it's highly unlikely you're going to find any trainer willing to go less than $50/hr if you train 3x a week you're still looking at about $600/month. I'm not sure what your budget is if that's still too much, you could try to find a buddy to train with during the sessions and most trainers will offer a group discount to train both of you at the same time.

Otherwise you could also work out with a trainer once a week and have them write out your routines for the rest of the week and you work out yourself the other days.
If I were you, I would ask a friend or somebody you can trust to show you the Beachbody.com home workout routines. Or maybe borrow 1 or 2 of the DVDs. They include Insanity, P90X and the Focus25 mentioned above. They also have a bunch more.

Excellent results if you follow the routines and diets. You could buy 4 or 5 routines for less than what you're paying a trainer, Dallastxbaby. Like your new pics, btw.
I have a copy of the P90X Videos on DVD that you are welcome to....