Nice rack

The GIF advertising "Facebook of Sex" on the left hand side of the pages here ... the woman pulling a t-shirt up and over her full breasts and then they bounce ... nipples big and hard.
DAMN.
Jennifer White
Thanks OBSG. I did a search on her. What a great rack, cute and she can take an ass pounding from an Anaconda with the best of them. Poor girl must have to wear an industrial bra and Depends.
Your welcome. Someone else already IDed here. Just passing on info. And very hot woman. My neck hurts from that gif.
The GIF advertising "Facebook of Sex" on the left hand side of the pages here ... the woman pulling a t-shirt up and over her full breasts and then they bounce ... nipples big and hard.
DAMN. Originally Posted by Toolman54
It's odd isn't it?

When I first saw that I couldn't stop watching it.
I immediately wanted to find a provider that would look similar. Just something about the way they pop out like it's a surprise party.
Thanks OBSG. I did a search on her. What a great rack, cute and she can take an ass pounding from an Anaconda with the best of them. Poor girl must have to wear an industrial bra and Depends. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

I just spit my water out!! Too funny!