so tried a sybian today...... AWESOME

• !VI!
  • 04-25-2014, 01:56 AM
so today i met with one of my regulars and he had me try something new

I LOVED IT! so this thread

has anyone else tried a sybian? did you like it? which attachments did you enjoy?

and yes there is an awesome video of it ^.^
Nope but for that price(1300), it might be too good and ill never need a man lol ever. Ummm except to buy me purses im a sucka
I have a sybian and also a thrustick. I still prefer the real toy over these. Glad you had a great time WP.
  • !VI!
  • 04-25-2014, 10:21 AM
I have a sybian and also a thrustick. I still prefer the real toy over these. Glad you had a great time WP. Originally Posted by Truly Passion

truestick?
No thrustick.. Here is a picture of it. If you go search in another realm you will find threads and responses about a sybian there.
The problem with these gadgets is it makes it pretty hard for guys to compete. You will spoil yourself from enjoying a man.
I agree diddleman so that is why I limit myself to using these are even the wand. I rather have a live toy then a man made one.
Yes, there are quite a few providers that can only get satisfaction from their toys. The sybian is probably the most famous for this. No tongue or penis could ever get close to the intensity provided by this device. Then there is the extra cost. They have to take acting lessons once spoiled.
Yes I have got on one 1 time had a blast but I still like the real deal..
  • !VI!
  • 04-26-2014, 05:30 AM
sex toys can't cum on my face

they can't sweet

nothing replaced that natural feeling of intimacy, i jut really enjoyed it, but i could feel it in my face