Taxes........FUCK EM!!!

I am sick and tired of being taxed so heavily, this bullshit is getting out of control! I mean, am I being unreasonable here?
Tired of sharing??
Nope. Not at all. It's getting bad.
We need to do away with the income tax and go to a national sales tax.
I am sick and tired of being taxed so heavily, this bullshit is getting out of control! I mean, am I being unreasonable here? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
do the pol correct thing! quit work and let Obama give you goodies so you'll vote Democratic!!
Yeah, fuck taxes!! Who needs roads and schools anyway? Back in my day....
Hell if "those" are goodies, I'd rather have the taxes!
Yeah, fuck taxes!! Who needs roads and schools anyway? Back in my day.... Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy
Oh, is "that" what they do with "our" tax money? I was so mistaken, my apologies children and roads. I was unaware that the government used taxpayer dollars only for the purpose of critical and pertinent reasons. I was unaware the they in absolutely no way waste a single penny of our money in misappropriation, how could I have ever missed that?
I am sick and tired of being taxed so heavily, this bullshit is getting out of control! I mean, am I being unreasonable here? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by slowmover
Ok, thanks, I guess I'll just take it up the ass like everyone else.
The system is ripe for manipulation. Should take advantage.
I agree perhaps the national sales tax is worth a try. The tax system is indeed broken. Can you imagine the millions of dollars available for growth if we could make decisions based solely on their business merit without the tax considerations? Millions are wasted on bookkeeping fees and audits. Millions handed out in refunds to those that manipulate the system ,, some illegally here.. The bottom quarter in this country pay no income tax and as that group grows they vote for more handouts. Inflation has slit middle class throat as the tax rate becomes more and more burdensome.
The system is ripe for manipulation. Should take advantage. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I know man, but damn!
Didn't Steve Forbes' presidential campaign hail a consumption tax? I always loved that concept.

Then everyone pays taxes based on what they consume. Rich people pay more taxes on expensive purchases and poor people pay less taxes because they don't buy expensive shit.

Seem so fucking simple.
i wouldn't be opposed to a consumption tax on the basis that it replaces income tax and it is kept low. I would probably have some concerns on its impact on small businesses though.