THIS IS GOING TO F YOUR WORLD UP PEOPLE AND IT IS THE TRUTH

Wow!!!!
Moved to sandbox. Not hobby related
hmmm
That black people are racist too???

Say it isn't so...
That black people are racist too???

Say it isn't so... Originally Posted by THN
Yes... SOME black people are indeed racists No different from segments of other races in our world who tend to pre-judge on the basis of race. Elijah Mohammad, IMO was racist and preached a separatist doctrine using a bastardized version of Islam as his catalyst.
Going S'walking tonight?
I once met a person who wasn't nice.
Yes... SOME black people are indeed racists No different from segments of other races in our world who tend to pre-judge on the basis of race. Elijah Mohammad, IMO was racist and preached a separatist doctrine using a bastardized version of Islam as his catalyst. Originally Posted by Frique-Me
That guy from greys anatomy is pretty racist too. But the media calls it "inspiring and passionate".
And I am blonde roflmao ^^^^^^^ THN you crack me up. I love your comments lmao
Cue Ramblo
That guy from greys anatomy is pretty racist too. But the media calls it "inspiring and passionate". Originally Posted by THN
http://www.bet.com/video/betawards/2...ian-award.html

THN... Hey Baby!!!

I went back a watched it a couple times and... well... not what I'd call racist in the same vein as the "Dishonorable" Elijah Mohammed. but i digress

Me being me, I have a perspective only those sharing my experience would have which allows me to view that speech as not being racist at all. I can understand appreciate why you have a different perspective.
Doesn't make make racist because I agree with the video, nor does it make you a racist if you dont
I think what he said about it being the "whiteness" was a little much. We could go on forever though.
Also, I hear a lot of blame in his speech and none of it directed at the black community. Instead, all of it directed at the establishment of "whiteness". I could blame a lot of people for things that have happened in my life. But where would that get me? Nowhere. Not sure how the outcome could be any different for anyone else. We learn nothing when we blame others. Absolutely nothing. All blame does is create a vicious cycle of weakness and anger, anger and weakness.
Also, I hear a lot of blame in his speech and none of it directed at the black community. Instead, all of it directed at the establishment of "whiteness". I could blame a lot of people for things that have happened in my life. But where would that get me? Nowhere. Not sure how the outcome could be any different for anyone else. We learn nothing when we blame others. Absolutely nothing. All blame does is create a vicious cycle of weakness and anger, anger and weakness. Originally Posted by THN
Well baby that's simply not true... please look at it again. He's says the "blame" is mostly ours and its up to us to fix it. Look at it again paying close attention the the section where he talks about the making of money and the wearing of labels.
I believe we learn nothing when we don't acknowledge and/or try to understand the suffering of others in our society. The guy's making millions of dollars annually and yet he gave a speech that could prove to be fiscally detrimental. Why would he do that??? Is he looking to blame someone for his extraordinary, fortuitous life? Or does his grievances have some validity.

But like I said earlier in the thread we'll have different perspectives on this.

G'nite gorgeous