Lastsun review

Hey guys and gals, I just thought I would issue my two cents regarding the asshole that is Lastsun. For starters he smelled like curry and b.o, reminiscent of onions and musty socks. He was rude in his demeanor, demanding and forceful, and got mad when I Peed on him after he asked me to give him a golden shower. Like do you even know what that is dumbass? Oh and I’m actually 34, not 40+ lol
He’s middle eastern so perhaps his culture has something to do with the fact that he stinks or doesn’t believe in wearing deodorant or cleansing himself properly. And to top it off, he was very forceful and rough, even pinched my nipples so hard it left marks. Shoulda pulled my taser out on this motherfucker. Worst experience ever, hands down. So I’m not surprised by the review he posted. I tried guys, I tried but he stunk so bad and was such a doosh. Sorry, ya win some ya lose some.
Oh man sorry this happened to you. Ive ran into a guy or too just like that.
Im so sorry baby...hugs
  • IQ160
  • 09-25-2019, 05:17 PM
What is it with some people? I just don't get it. Disrespecting a provider and treating her violently is just so wrong on so many levels. Sorry it happened to you Gia.
So sorry this happened. Karma doesnt discriminate, Im sure he will find that out...
Those of us who know you can spot a b.s. review a mile away.
I duno I woulda taken a GS!
It wasn't offered to me, but I'm good with that!
Aww y’all are so very sweet thank you ��
What a lame asshole he is to think he could even begin to harm your stellar rep, Gia.
Hey guys and gals, I just thought I would issue my two cents regarding the asshole that is Lastsun. For starters he smelled like curry and b.o, reminiscent of onions and musty socks. He was rude in his demeanor, demanding and forceful, and got mad when I Peed on him after he asked me to give him a golden shower. Like do you even know what that is dumbass? Oh and I’m actually 34, not 40+ lol
He’s middle eastern so perhaps his culture has something to do with the fact that he stinks or doesn’t believe in wearing deodorant or cleansing himself properly. And to top it off, he was very forceful and rough, even pinched my nipples so hard it left marks. Shoulda pulled my taser out on this motherfucker. Worst experience ever, hands down. So I’m not surprised by the review he posted. I tried guys, I tried but he stunk so bad and was such a doosh. Sorry, ya win some ya lose some. Originally Posted by giabella

Sorry to hear that happened to you .

But on a side note i,am totally into the way you express your self ! You Rock babe !

Another side note there was a political party called the Bath Party and that was the last fucking thing they had done was take a bath

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Slayer
I'm confused. He gave you a YES - is the issue that he got your age wrong? That seems a little harsh to completely throw so many personal insults at him especially ones based on his ethnicity.

I mean, if you are saying he's a problem client, that is what the Ladies' Area is for, the guys don't benefit from you openly bashing a client here.
Gia, I have a very hard time believing that anyone could have a negative experience with you unless they are a complete asshat. Not only are you absolutely gorgeous, your personality is as beautiful as your physical looks. (This was not a white night statement nor was it a paid endorsement).
I sqw gia once a few yeara ago, and yeah i dont think its whiteknighting or anything to say this doesnt sound at all pike the provider i saw. Keep your chin up beautiful.