Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: breast play, body rubbing, HJ, DATY, mish
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $$
Hair Length and Color: long black silky
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: With apologies, I quote directly from a previous review, "About 5'6 about 125 lbs... Her pictures are 100% accurate. Deeply tanned, nice curvy butt and succulent DD breasts. She had pierced nipples. A few tastefully done tats strategically placed all throughout her body. Shaved kitty, full lips, soft skin. In shape but with lots of curves (the way I like it).. ". Excellent description. Let me add, dresses Nice. Beautiful, clean and classy, ready to present an award or meet the diplomat.
Recommendation: -
I've learned over the past 2 years they everyone has different experiences with different women.. Your mileage may vary...

I don't doubt your experience was different and I believe that you were being truthful in your experience.

That I also valued reading you review as well.
Thank you, Sxstrvd. The respect is mutual.
I like your honesty. Personality and attitude make a difference, don't they.
Sorry you didn't have a good time. I'll get my review posted as soon as I get a chance, I had a good time with her. She does seem a little shy at first but she opened up and was very sweet. I can see what you're talking about though, I think with Sarah you just have to take the lead and she will follow . We made a good connection and things went smooth. She is a beautiful woman