Viral email: Branson motel staff threaten to shoot customer over room dispute

Can I post this? If not plz delte

Wow...just wow

https://amp.news-leader.com/amp/1933448001
Can I post this? If not plz delte

Wow...just wow

https://amp.news-leader.com/amp/1933448001 Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, wow.

The bitch was told to leave and not come back. Is that fully understood?
Then, the bitch goes on the web and bitches to the public about how the poor Don't come back! What she did must have been very excessive for the motel owner to turn away business.

As an aside, don't try to engage in the hobby while visiting Branson. It is well known as a family vacation spot. Holywood type of places haven't been successful in Branson. The attempt to promote other areas of recreation has been met in the past by involvement with the local police. That is where the motel owner was coming from: he could have worded it better, but he doesn't seem to care. He knows there will be no consequences in hillbilly country.

All of them are church going, gun toteing, God fearing people who will all together kick you ass if you don't follow their rules.

I know these people, if you don't just go along with the locals and don't stand out as a foreigner.

That's the way things are, it doesn't make it right, and you can't change it.
Apparantly the hotel has had major issues w guests before.

It just shows the point of my post

Ladies. And gents. Be very careful where you stay and how you handle your business...and always read hotel reviews!
When that motel says "We'll leave a light on for you," the light is the flash on the muzzle of their gun.
Apparantly the hotel has had major issues w guests before.

It just shows the point of my post

Ladies. And gents. Be very careful where you stay and how you handle your business...and always read hotel reviews! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey, I got thrown out of a bar once because I asked for ice in my drink.
I guess the bar keep didn't serve ice. It was his bar.
No, I didn't post about it on the net; that didn't even occure to me. I just went to another bar that had ice for my drink.
1 more example don't mess around ya never know. Luckily he kept control of himself 😂
The hotel owner was clearly threatened by the customer. The email was appropriate, and may have saved the customers life.

What some people don't realize is that the people willing to defend themselves from thugs(the customer) make all of us safer from those very thugs. Acceptance of thuggish behavior is inherently uncivilized.

I have never hit someone as an act of violence, and rarely have to defend myself. This is true, not because I am a pushover, but because I am not. Peace through strength.

The customer could have used legal means to adjudicate the complaint, like she claims she is going to do now. Instead, she chose to use intimidation and threats of violence to extract the cash. You all side with the customer?