Names from the past

Came across a name I remember with great fondness in an old post.

Jamie Young

Now that was a lady with a pair of TITS!!! She was proud to be a BBW and after a few minutes with her, you would care less. She knew how to make a man forget everything when she got on top and those boobs started bouncing! Damn, I am hard just thinking about it. The yellow or white outfit she wore for her photos.... Hold on for a few while I take care of something that just came up.... Ah, much better... So anyway...

If anyone out there still stays in touch with her, let her know her fans still remember her, love her, and wish her the best!

Anyone else have any really fond memories of a very special lady who is long gone?

Pay a little tribute to those ladies of yesterday.
  • Dnice
  • 04-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Kendra European Delight was very fun
I remember Jaime. Did not see her but she had the rep of being a little flaky. Guys didn't seem to care, tho. Last I remember she went to L. A., then back here and now, nothing.
Gone but not forgotten...some of them may be working elsewhere:
Dallas Diva Katie
Alyssa Day
Carmen St. James
Delilah Moore
Las Vegas Michaela
Olivia Zoe

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda:
Soulavish
Micah Lee
Cameron0806 (not sure of numbers)
So what made them so rememberable(?) to you? Tell some stories.
I just clicked on a link to Alyssa Day's website last night
So what made them so rememberable(?) to you? Tell some stories. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Reviews say it for me...forgot Natasha Fame...believe she's in L.A.
Casey of Dallas

That red hair, those freckles, that innocent look.
Holly
Penelope
Gianna
Armani (and her hot little blonde doubles partner whose name escapes me)
Rylee Presley
Anneliese
Audrina Rose
Bentley
Delanie
Mercedes Gem
Abby
Laney Von
Oh geez...where to start.
Terri Brice
Ashley Apple
Lauren Wakefield
Cayce
Vivian of Ft. Worth
Katherine Adair
Leslie Hills
Just to begin with....~sigh~
Corey of Dallas (went by a few other names later on, Brandy being one, I forget the other) was my first ATF. With a strong athletic build and unreal DD MM's, a super sweet and intelligent personality, and insane BCD skills, she literally blew me away. At a time when I was all about variety and never saw the same girl twice, I couldn't get enough of her.
  • Dnice
  • 04-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Celeste Bonita was hot I really enjoyed our sessions inthe hot tub.
Good thread OldButStillGoing.

Ladies I miss and why:

Tess Tulip - Legendary Nympho, best BBBJNQNS I've ever had on top of ever thing else she was great at. Sweet as can be, too...Caucasian, size FF or H breasts.

Busty Crystal - Petite Hispanic Nympho, maybe 5'2" tall, at least DD natural breasts, fair skinned, a dynamo spinner that had me holding on for dear life.

Jayla Lynn - a beautiful Ebony/White mixed Nympho. About 5'6" tall, intelligent, sweet, extremely passionate...We just clicked and every hour session always turned into 2-4 hour ones. One of the few ladies I allowed outcall to my home...I wished I would have married her.

Brianna or Breanna - Worked at a little studio several years ago called SNS-Something New Studio right off 75 near downtown. Probably the most beautiful provider I have ever been with, model looks, about 5'7", beautiful man-made C breasts, White with some Hispanic, a natural beauty except for the boobs. I believe she was from the Waco area. She had this small town sweetness, shy, cute voice and laugh...The new gal on the scene, Katherine Webb- Ms Alabama USA and Jennifer Love Hewitt remind me of Brianna...We ended up seeing each other outside the studio so as not to rush.

A gal named Mandy from the Austin area, brunette about 5'8" tall, looked Italian like me, modelesque and athletic. Worked for an agency in North Dallas, some dude named Jim owned it, did his own photo shoots of the gals. Nympho and a great kisser.

All these ladies had these traits and services in common - Passionate, nymphomaniacs, non-clockwatchers, sweet personalities.
The one I miss the most!
Cassidyblue! I saw her weekly for over a year! most all our appts. were three hour eat,drink,dance and play hard in the bedroom! I remember one time she had to cancel on me and she felt so bad about it the next week was an overnight for same price! we also did Vegas!
  • Coach
  • 04-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Preston o'malley for me. Miss her wild ass...
Kimmy Sugar for me. just wish I got the chance to say goodbye before she retired. That's life I guess. Athletic/cheerleader body , sweet personality. I just felt really comfortable with her. Miss her little ass.