Input on new Boobys

Hi Gentlemen,

Im getting new breast implants next week and would like to know what size guys prefer. Right now im a Full C, But they are ten years old and i need to replace them. And of course i would like to go bigger.
So please give me your input and be honest but nice.

Thanks Crissy
  • Trey
  • 10-30-2010, 11:03 AM
My SO loves to watch the plastic surgery shows so I am forced to watch many boobies get cut up. The best boobs I ever see are the ones where the lady lets the doc tell her what she should get done. Everyone else looks like a stuffed turkey, or over filled water balloons. Honestly making them look as natural as you can is preferable to making them be as big as you can.
DD guy here, and think you would carry them well.
  • Dad
  • 10-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Since your boobs are already fake, revitalize them as big as possible and opt for the natural feeling ones.
Its not the size of the boobs, its how they feel, I will gladly offer my groping services for both the before and after boobies.
I agree with Trey on this one. Every woman is different therefore every size boob looks good depending on what woman they are on.
Since your boobs are already fake, revitalize them as big as possible and opt for the natural feeling ones. Originally Posted by Dad
Thanks Hun, im very looking forward on getting gel silicone. They feel awesome.
Whatever keeps you sexy bitch. Huge boobs rock!
DD. But get a great doc and let him/her guide you.
Hi Gentlemen,

Im getting new breast implants next week and would like to know what size guys prefer. Right now im a Full C, But they are ten years old and i need to replace them. And of course i would like to go bigger.
So please give me your input and be honest but nice.

Thanks Crissy Originally Posted by Crissyann
You are gorgeous girl.. just wanted to tell you that. I think you look great with the C's, but I know you want the opinion of the gentleman. Just thought I would tell you I think you look sexy with the C cup!
Have to agree on going with the natural look/feel of them. That is best.

And, you're just a C? Those pics make them look like Ds already!
Fake boobs? Yuck. Have fun though and get a good doc.
My vote is cast for D or small DD. Remember, you are going to have a problem finding bra's and even clothes that fit. Bra's will be much more expensive. Suggest you give Kimberly a call to discuss.
This is from 2 years ago when i was pregnant. Thats what i want, maybe i little bigger. What do yall think
36-38 dd's preferably w milk pls..