Boob job or no boob job...

The reason I ask is because I'm planning on getting a boob job next month and am just curious as to what guys really like...what are y'alls opinion on girls who have implants...LOL
Disfiguring mayhem.

We haven't met, so I won't issue my standard promise of what I will do if you take beautiful natural wonders and stuff 'em with foreign material...but Natalia, Delanna, Kimberly, Barbie et al know that if they mess up their perfection I WILL kill 4 puppies and 19 kittens, and all that slaughter will be their fault. Those cuties control the destiny of the other cuties.
silicone cohesive gel
unh-unh....C4 Plastique
I dont understand why ladies that have nice c cups like the OP, gets boobs......

Think long and hard on this one girl....i have b cups and was recently considering a boob job till i took some new pictures and realized i really like my lil B's.

you look good girl, but its your body and your choice, dont let a bunch of hobbist(no disrespect intended) decide for you or sway your decision in any way!!!
Jemma, you seem to have an amazing natural figure, in addition to already being blessed with a nice rack. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of enhanced boobs. Not only that, I think the trend is going more towards the natural, non enhanced look.
If I were to give any provider advice, it would be to make a serious commitment to fitness and diet, and that will serve you well for many years to come.
I've never met a woman to this day that had regrets about being too fit! I have met many women that regretted their boob job a decade later.
There are almost no hobbyists that will not see you solely because you have implants. If they look good, they'll see you, if they don't look good, they won't see you, same as any other body feature.

P.S.-How many times do we have to answer this question this quarter anyway?
I wouldn't mess with what you have, they are great.
There are almost no hobbyists that will not see you solely because you have implants. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Present.

CBJ is a relative deal breaker for me; rubber tits are as close to an absolute deal breaker you can get ... short of known active STD infection, or the provider at room temperature.

I hate the damn things and favor bounties on implant surgeons.
Do what you want to Babe; if you do it for the guys you will be sorely disappointed in the long run.
The reason I ask is because I'm planning on getting a boob job next month and am just curious as to what guys really like...what are y'alls opinion on girls who have implants...LOL Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
No, not unless your breasts are messed up by pregnancy. Fake boobs look great in clothes and bikinis. But there's nothing better than having the real thing in your mouth.
Do what you want to Babe; if you do it for the guys you will be sorely disappointed in the long run. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I agree completely, CB. She did, however, solicit our opinions on the matter. I wouldn't like it if she tattooed my name on her neck either...but it's still her neck to fuck up if she wants to. Her choice.
My boobs are not that big in the pictures. I'm very certain that I'm going to get them. I'm still debating on it. I just need others opinions to help me with
My decision. I don't want big gigantic implants. I only want something that fits my figure like a regular C cup or a full C cup. Nothing overboard though. Thanks for all your replies.
Of course it is your decision to make but since you asked for opinions, I love Natural, but wouldn't hesitate seeing someone if they had implants. There is nothing like the feel of nice natural boobs, but silicone is a close second. JMO
I think if you want them get them if your having 2nd thoughts then maybe you should take more time thinking if you want them or not. But you look great and good luck hun.