No more merlot while posting ads!!

To correct confusion (pending mod edits on ad):

I will be in town Dec 2nd and 3rd. Prebooking special still stands before Nov 28th.

Now................
Who's meet'n up with me for merlot while I'm in town??
Kat
I love merlot. Just pick the time.
Going to be busy sweetie...but you know I would enjoy catching up...
What's with the merlot? You break up with rioja?

I will be in town Dec 2nd and 3rd. Prebooking special still stands before Nov 28th.

Now................
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Hey,
My real name is Merlot!
Hey,
My real name is Merlot! Originally Posted by Gator42
Well then quit messing with her while she's trying to post ads!
Kathrine that was really funny, an ad with a wayback machine for time travel to sessions before the ad was even posted. She is lots of fun, nice of you to come calling.
I went ahead and fixed the title of that thread however on there your stating that youll be avail Nov 15th 9am and 17th 9pm. . . . im confused, just pm me and tell me what you meant to change it too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=765722#post765722

Now................
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
I went ahead and fixed the title of that thread however on there your stating that youll be avail Nov 15th 9am and 17th 9pm. . . . im confused, just pm me and tell me what you meant to change it too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=765722#post765722 Originally Posted by mojojo213
Let me help a little mojo
lol--you silly girl..I miss ya!! ..too bad I will be there after you,otherwise we coulda had some real fun!!!

have fun!!
...I'm not drinking any FUCKING Merlot!!!!

If I make it back into town in time on the 3rd...I'd happily raise a glass of Rioja, Pinot Noir, Petit Syrah, Zinfandel, or just about any other red you can name...just no Merlot.

Truth be told...I won't make it back in time so bon chance with your visit & drink whatever the hell you'd like!
Hi Kat - i'm out on the 2nd, but if you find yourself in some Galleria hotel on the 1st...email me! xo s
Hello gang,

Good lawd I miss ya'll! How come every time I wander over the H Town board has some kinda drama? You guys have Never been able to play nice....Santa Claus is watch'n, best be good till jan or so!

So...shout outs in order of evilness.

Father Wayward...I'm "lots of fun"? That's All you have to say after all our weekends in Tijuana?? Humph.

WakeUp....nope, not speakin to you either. My fave doesn't-play-well-with-others man in uniform is too busy to play with me?

Mr. Lubak......perhaps i need to be reintroduced to the pleasures of...rioja?

Dallas......(Don't tell anybody but I'm com'n to play in NOLA when I'm done wear'n out H Town!)

Gator/Merlot........I barely learned to scream out Gator without giggling and now I have to learn to scream....merlot???? The things I do for you!

Sisyphus.......I will set myself the overwhelming task of not being too dissapointed to miss you.

Sydney..........I'll see what I can do. I'd sure like that!

CB...........as always, i'll let you buy the first round.

And............most importantly............Mojo, thanks for editing. And I will buy Your first round!
wooohoooo Kat....just let me know & we can "party on Bourbon"!!!

have fun in Houston sexy lady!!!
Oh, for my fellow freaks.....

Gonna be doubling with www.daniellesquirts.com.

Than..........taking her on the road to NOLA with me..........be jealous!!! (grin)