TAKE NOTICE - Hobbyist Creedo

I've been nothing but appalled over much of what is going on in the Houston CoEd and Men's Lounge i.e. MonkeyPaw.

I think we gentlemen hobbyists need to take a stand and be counted. Therefore I propose those of us hobbyists (who see this thread of course) be accounted for agreeing with this simple credo:

"I will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."

Those that can agree to this, say so and be noticed.

Those that don't, well...we won't see you here.

Those that do sign and know you're only doing it to either get off the DNS or clear your conscience/image/reputation here in this community....don't bother we all know who you are. Ain't no secrets in this world of ours.
Good post!.............Of course I agree and that goes without saying. It would have been better to insert a poll. Because it won't be long before this thread goes off course...........
polls are the new threads

thanks you dogger. It's nice to know someone has kept an ounce of dignity
+2
well said
I concur sir....

"I EA will respect women of all ages and in every circumstance."
People who automatically give respect to women JUST because they are women are setting themselves up for failure. Women are no different than men when it comes to their actions. I either give respect when I see that their actions deserve it or I don't. Put hookers up on a pedestal if you want, I prefer to keep them at ground level with me and treat them as they show they deserve to be treated...
GIVE RESPECT GET RESPECT!!!!!!
Wakeup I can see where you are coming from. However I have always shown respect towards women even when done wrong. Now trusting a woman just because she is a woman is different, that is where you set yourself up for failure.
Fuck no I don't respect every woman in every circumstance. That would be insane and damn near impossible.

There's only one way to get respect and that's to earn it, and of course that goes for both men and women. I thought that was common sense.

This has got to be one of the all time lamest thread I've ever seen.
I say treat a lady with respect;
Do you even know what the word respect means?
It is kindness in action.
Daphne, I always treat the ladies with respect. More so when they earn it.
I know lovie
I enderwiggin will always... Oh wait. Found my balls. I'm good.

So in that case: I, enderwiggin, treat women like human beings, not mythical creatures that demand constant attention and praise.