What's wrong with BBBJ

I notice some ladies are going to CBJ. Why? I underatnd no CIM but no BBBJ? What's the deal?
Maybe they are running into dirty wankers? Instead of CBJ, just wash it with blue water. All better then.
It's a preference. And it's each provider's right to decide what services she offers.

That being said, CBJ is a dealkiller for me and many other guys.
If I was a mod this shit would piss me off. The mods have better things to do then police AD & Sofia & their dozen or so handles.
It's a preference. And it's each provider's right to decide what services she offers.

That being said, CBJ is a dealkiller for me and many other guys. Originally Posted by blowpop
I agree their choice and mine also CBJ equals no deal
Oh Sofia........... Not a new one already...... Originally Posted by Killersalt
The million dollar question is how long will the mods allow her/them to play the board with this new handle.
She will allways be a pain in the a##;
But we do respect her as a woman, right kids?

Oh wait she was the exception.
I notice some ladies are going to CBJ. Why? I underatnd no CIM but no BBBJ? What's the deal? Originally Posted by Teflon
Because they have sharp teeth, the cover protects your little schwanson from being ground like nutmeg on a microplane.
Gotta admit, I luvs mah BBBJ! Just sayin...
  • anita
  • 11-30-2010, 12:12 AM
There is nothing wrong with bbbj...and there is nothing wrong with CIM. Unless the wewe does not look right.
[quote=Killersalt;795595]Maybe they are running into dirty wankers? Instead of CBJ, just wash it with blue water. All better then. [/quot

That's exactly what RR did! Is that what happened to your avatar?
She will allways be a pain in the a##; Originally Posted by Captain Gus

you asked for it that way ( the gay dildo, in the arse. ) then a bbbj.......
There is nothing wrong with bbbj...and there is nothing wrong with CIM. Unless the wewe does not look right. Originally Posted by anita

you have the right mind set....
Because they have sharp teeth, the cover protects your little schwanson from being ground like nutmeg on a microplane. Originally Posted by Diomidis

covering your teeth with your lips...........barely.....