What to do about NCNS's?

I have seen both threads, one by amadeus456 in Alerts about Barbie and the one in Coed by DTL about Julia. After reading both threads, what is the appropriate thing to do after sufficient time has passed for the provider to make good on the missed appointment.

I think that ncns by verified providers is information that needs to be shared just as much as reviews. What should be the appropriate way to handle these situations, not only with the provider but also as it relates to the board?

I would like input from both sides on this issue.
does that apply for you guys too? just askin
Here are a few suggestions:

If you have to drop a session, just pick up a fucking phone. I don't even need an excuse--just don't leave me hanging. Not only do you ruin my session, you take business from your so-called sisters. If you would have the decency to inform a person ASAP, they might have enough time to book with another provider. When you procrastinate or abdicate, you screw more than one person out of their time, money, and happiness.

ALERTS are too good for NCNS (male or female). Public Humiliation would be much better.

Pick up a damn phone. . .text, send and email, rub two sticks together and get a blanket for some smoke signals. . .how hard is that?
where is my turtledove?
It depends. Most of the time I say blow it off.

Its annoying and disrespectful but shit happens.

It would have to be an extreme situation...long planned extended session...out of town trip...
While I agree with this sentiment, I also agree with DTL that if we all allow this type of behavior it will become the norm. Do not we and the providers have a right and need not to tolerate this behavior?

I would think that there should be different standards between those that respond from a backpage ad and us true hobbyists. I can understand if a providers trolls on backpage but don’t treat me like one of those idiots.

I also think just like a review I have the responsibility to let others know so they don’t feel the same frustration.

LD, I am not certain but don’t you ladies have a site that allows providers to share this type of info amongst each other. Last I looked this was Eccie not Jccie.

And FYI, I always call and try and make it up to a provider if I have to cancel within 24 hours. Things happen from both sides.

All I am asking for is a call or some common courtesy, esp when I give numerous attempts to prove it was an aberration and not the norm.
In order to make an informed decision about any girl the john needs as much pertinent and reliable information as possible. Her appearance, obviously; her performance BCD, obviously; her reliability is also of obvious importance. At least it is to me.

Because of this, I believe each and every unjustifiable NC/NS deserves a post...I'm almost as sick of reading "search is your friend" as I am of +1; obviously search is a vital part of due diligence but there's not much reason to go to the trouble of searching if a dozen mutts have been NS/NC'd by a girl and none of them go to the trouble of posting it, or they're intimidated by wk's or accusations that they must think they're special if they add data to the searchable base.

I believe it makes sense to give a local girl a reasonable grace period to make amends or give reason before posting, but a visitor should not be given the same grace period because she will have left town before the post. A visitor should also be held to higher expectations because she presumably is here ONLY to do business whereas Houston girls have that RW thing also going on.

In addition to the NS/NC to the threadstarter, the thread can also serve as an aggregator of information, possibly encouraging the timid to chime in that they, too, got the same treatment. IF the thread then seems to have accumulated a critical mass of johns who got the NS/NC treatment by the same girl over a very short period of time, as it did in Julia Suzette's case, it would then seem to indicate evidence of a systematic disregard for her clientele rather than a mere TCB lapse by a usually dependable girl. Dare I say it places her into the Usually Undependable category? A category in which she shows no interest in customer satisfaction? The next logical step may be, then, to notify the gatekeeper....which, in this case, is P411. Maybe a usually undependable girl doesn't care about her dissatisfied customers...until, that is, they speak with a unified voice through the gatekeeper.

The reason for being for a shmb is to gather and convey pertinent information; my opinion is that unjustified NS/NC's are indeed pertinent...both for the provider and for the john. I have no idea whether or not client NS/NC's are posted in Provider Buzz or Girltalk or whatever in hell y'alls section is called, but my guess is that the girls do post those things. If you also want to post it in co-ed, so the john can reply, I don't know why not.
I think the best thing is a simple post. A one-time NS/NC isn't a big deal, but if it becomes a habit (either for a provider or a hobbyist) the individual becomes someone who you don't want to book.

Information is power.
So you tell me, here is the scenario.

On 11/18, I contacted a provider here by PM and requested an appt for Saturday 11/20 afternoon. She asked that I call on Friday to confirm the appt. Unfortunately due to work, I had to cancel the appt which I did with her on Friday.

On Monday at 11 am, I contacted her to reschedule and we confirmed for Monday at 3 pm. I called 1/2 an hour before with no answer. I texted her with no reply. I waited until 3 pm and called again. She answered, told me she was getting the room and that she would text or call me with the location. An hour later with no update, I texted her I was heading back to my side of town.

When I got home, I sent her a PM here asking what happened. She admitted that she had fallen asleep. I offered to let her make it up to me in the future.

On Friday 11/26, I found out I had to go to Dallas again and knew she was there. I texted her and we set a 2 pm Saturday appt. At 1 pm, I texted to see if we were still a go. Her response led me to believe she had forgotten our appt and that she needed to push it back. As I had to return to Houston that afternoon, this was not an option. I told her maybe we would have to try again when she returned to Houston.

On my way back, I thought further of this and sent her a polite text mentioning the fact maybe our schedules just weren't clicking and that I was not too enthuised about being stood up a third time. She called and apologized and said she would make our appt a priority.

Yesterday, I texted her to see if she would be available today and she responded yes. When I replied that it was me, she did not respond to any further texts, none of which were negative or emotional.I even sent another cordial one today with no reply.

I have no idea what her expectations were but all I expect a provider to do to make it up to me is to actually not stand me up again and to be ready for our time together. I would never ask for a discounted or free session.

I am ready to let it go but just wanted to ask the question that is currently out there. What should be done about this so that it does not become acceptable behavior?
  • Seedy
  • 11-30-2010, 01:53 PM
I think the best thing is a simple post. A one-time NS/NC isn't a big deal, but if it becomes a habit (either for a provider or a hobbyist) the individual becomes someone who you don't want to book.

Information is power. Originally Posted by blowpop
iv'e got a tough decision, got ncns 2 days in row from someone iv'e seen 35-40 times didn't want to post anything yet still waiting for a call, a simple sorry would be more than enough. I' give it a day or to, and report back.
Cell phones are very dependable and cheap. There are no excuses for the lady or the guy not to call if a problem arises.
  • Seedy
  • 11-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Cell phones are very dependable and cheap. There are no excuses for the lady or the guy not to call if a problem arises. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Tbone you are so right.
iv'e got a tough decision, got ncns 2 days in row from someone iv'e seen 35-40 times didn't want to post anything yet still waiting for a call, a simple sorry would be more than enough. I' give it a day or to, and report back. Originally Posted by seedman55
I'm sure there will be others who disagree, but this one seems easy to me. It sounds to me more like a turn in an existing relationship, albeit a business one, and not so much a predictor of her reliability for a new client.

To me, once the relationship has been established, any swerving is more likely inter-personal than pure business practice.

I wouldn't post about it.
Cell phones are very dependable and cheap. There are no excuses for the lady or the guy not to call if a problem arises. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Exactly.

I'm sure there will be others who disagree, but this one seems easy to me. It sounds to me more like a turn in an existing relationship, albeit a business one, and not so much a predictor of her reliability for a new client.

To me, once the relationship has been established, any swerving is more likely inter-personal than pure business practice.

I wouldn't post about it. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I disagree. If someone flakes out on a regular, it's something to consider when determining who to book.

What I'd love would be a national NS/NC log for both providers and hobbyists. Simple entries - when, who was the flake, who got the short end, and room for a one-line reply by the flake.

If you could query by person, this would be a very useful tool.
  • Seedy
  • 11-30-2010, 03:24 PM

I wouldn't post about it. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
No, I think you may be wrong, she's done this to some of her other regulars also, but she is such a sweetheart, maybe some personal problems or something. Like I said a simple call and sorry is good enough for me. (Jeez I'm too fucking easy!!!) I always call even if I know I'm going to be 5 minits late, that's just me.