Galveston Island

Ok, I have posted this in the Requests and ISO section and didn't get any help, so I thought I would go to the source lol. I will be in Galveston next week for business and was curious about any providers in the area. I have a p411 account with multiple OK's. PM me for the p411 info. Thanks in advance for your help.
You might wanna post this in the Dallas section toooo, i know some of the beautiful ladies there often visit Galveston while the travel to the Houston area

good luck sweetie
You might have better luck looking for providers on the other side of the Causeway - there are several down in Clear Lake, a short drive from the island.
Houston isn't that far away and worth the drive.
I know of Ms Julie that advertises for Galveston, but there are quote a few girls on the south side of Houston that aren't far from Galveston.
Whatever you do, stay away from the street scene ...
Thanks for the responses and the PM's. Definitely working toward setting up some fun. No worries on the street scene for me, like my picture off the news, lol.
Galveston is too small a town (especially when you factor out immigrants and the underclass) to have anything like what you are looking for.