Rotating references

I imagine this is an issue that has come up before, but it was pretty hard to search for, so I decided to just ask it myself: how often should you list a provider as a reference before switching to someone else?

Part of me thinks that I should rotate references immediately (i.e., as soon as I see someone new, that person becomes one of my references and I take off the list the person I saw the longest time ago). However, I've found a few providers are more prompt than others in responding to emails, phone calls, etc. So I usually submit them as my references. I also favor using well-known providers as references over people that are newer to the scene. But I am always worried that I'm going to start annoying the people I keep listing as references. Especially if I keep going to see a new provider instead of going back to see them.

So I'm curious what everyone's thoughts are on this issue: how many times is too much?

(This isn't a last-seen issue: I'll always take someone off my reference list if I haven't seen them for a few months. This is just a question of frequency of use during that window.)
Hey man get p411 and just refer the girls to your okay page.
Good topic! I fell off my reference horse! Fucking pneumonia, excuses! We could maybe figure a one day a month, or maybe pair up, and just use on call thing? I have all my info in code on backup in a spreadsheet, and email clues., And the 90 day rule is hardcore in effect. As well as the fact I have no racial barriers, I do have age minimum, and a picky big mouth. Some may not qualify on my opinion of there opinion, or YMMV, my reference is based on my decision to see them, exsperience, and if I will again. So if you are NBA, don't expect to read his race on my reference please. got that off my chest, wew

alright well one day down and eternity to go, I am out of shape!
Amy
Hey man get p411 and just refer the girls to your okay page. Originally Posted by macksback
I'm thinking about it. I am inherently paranoid about any sort of centralized system. I realize the paranoia is irrational, but its present nonetheless.
I'm thinking about it. I am inherently paranoid about any sort of centralized system. I realize the paranoia is irrational, but its present nonetheless. Originally Posted by alexj135
The paranoia is not irrational. Avoiding P411 when you already have multiple good references is. FYI: that's all you need to get an account.
P411! What a concept. I used to hate to bug the dutiful girls for references, especially since the flakes always got passes. It must be a huge pain inna ass for providers to do this, especially time after time for the same mutt they may have seen once.

But with P411 over time you build a shitload of okie dokies, maybe half of those girls are no longer active, but the okay's are still there...and even the flakes get a chance to do their part...

Well, most of the flakes anyway. Dern Laylonie still hasn't given me an okay 3 months later...she flaked on Johnny Numbers too. Not worth going to war over, but definitely satisfying to jack with her in posts from time to time. In a friendly way, of course, because I do want to tap tap tap that again again again.
P411 really is the way to go. I also got on with only 2 provider referrals for a six month trial. Now I'm renewed and it's steadily making things easier.
P411 is a great system. It is especially useful if you travel outside texas...I have never has a lady turn me down when I send a request.

Plus out of state girls may not want to contact Texas providers for references.
Well, p411 it is for me, then. Quick question: p411 asks for your first name. Is the first name that you give later publicly visible? I ask because I have a unique first name and thus prefer to avoid using my real name for things that will be made public---I would just use an alias instead if p411 will make that info public (if they won't, then I don't mind giving out my first name, especially since I will be paying with CC anyway).
Well, p411 it is for me, then. Quick question: p411 asks for your first name. Is the first name that you give later publicly visible? I ask because I have a unique first name and thus prefer to avoid using my real name for things that will be made public---I would just use an alias instead if p411 will make that info public (if they won't, then I don't mind giving out my first name, especially since I will be paying with CC anyway). Originally Posted by alexj135
The first name and the 4 digit number they ask for are a provider's way of verifying it is the account holder who shows up at the appointment. I have never had a problem with P411 -- 23 OKs and counting...

If you don't want to give them your real info, that's your prerogative. There are many hobbyists on this board who won't. Just be prepared to have to jump through some crazy hoops for screening.
Gah. I don't mind giving out the last four digits of an ID number; I would just prefer that a centralized database doesn't have my first name on file. I would not be shocked if I am the only one in Houston with this first name. Have to think about this. I may use my last name instead, which is much more common and quite easily explainable if a provider wishes to confirm my identity when I show up at an appointment.

But thanks for everyone's answers to my questions.
Is the first name that you give later publicly visible?
No.

Your client id is under YOUR control, only given out by you, to the providers you wish to view your profile. The client profiles cannot be browsed by the ladies.

I have a unique first name
We do suggest, in a situation where someone has a very unique first name, that a more common middle or last name be used instead. We've also had gents use their initials.

As long as the provider doesn't have a problem with it, we don't have a problem with it. So it's a good idea to bring the name situation up at the time of booking, to make sure it doesn't become a big problem when you get together.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com